New Idea system Posted Here.....

Hi Codersguru,

Would you please to make it easy

I always trade manually with my set up indicator over 2 years, they are crossing EMA too, but with any condition.

Here is my set up Indicator.

EMA : 5 , 18 , 35 (All in close)

RSI : 8

Slow Stoch : 15 , 5 , 5 (exponential)

Entry Market ( Buy/Sell) when all EMA (5 , 18 , 35 ) are crossing with conditon

- Buy if RSI > 50 , Slow Sochastic >40 in Time Frame 15 mnt n 1 Hour

- Sell If RSI < 50 , Slow Stoch < 60

- Stop Loss 35 pips (at above or below EMA crossing point in TF 15 mnt)

- Target Profit 120 pips

- Traling Stop 30 pips ( with progress get in after price moving 45 pips, then increasing 5 pips each time 15 pips price movement)

- order 1 lot

I really appreciate for you to help me,

Thanks in advanced

God Bless U

4xtrader

4xtrader:
Hi Codersguru, I always trading manually

4xtrader,

Thanks!

I'll try to write the EA today!

I already had a look on 15 min. charts.

For the firt look it looks good. Have you trading hours-Europe or US session or do you mix and trade if you have time?

Do you have a look to 1h charts to ride on a trend, quasi `Double` screen

In your statemants I could see that you trade `Exotic` Crossrates. do you trade what momently is tradeable?

Oh, I´m not a programmer. I`m asking for me and hope your answers will be helpfull for our `Guru`to programm a nEA. I think this robot will be under the TOP 5

And thanks for sharing! And you have told to us you trade this system for 2 years so its proven and no Hype for 1-2 weeks, when all people are frustrated

Nice weekend and Codersguru good luck for programming!

haubentaucher

Hi guys

Trading by hand very different from auto, so many factors involved, you can proof it by yourself in demo acct before your risk your money. just followed the rules trading at 7 - 11 am GMT (Eur/London session) then at 3 hours US session (12 - 15 AM GMT) using double screen TF 15 min n H1

I hope this system will be the best one, so everybody blessed.

Great Thanks to Codersguru to write an EA

God Bless You n Yours

4xtrader

4xtrader:
Hi Codersguru,

Would you please to make it easy

I always trade manually with my set up indicator over 2 years, they are crossing EMA too, but with any condition.

Here is my set up Indicator.

EMA : 5 , 18 , 35 (All in close)

RSI : 8

Slow Stoch : 15 , 5 , 5 (exponential)

Entry Market ( Buy/Sell) when all EMA (5 , 18 , 35 ) are crossing with conditon

- Buy if RSI > 50 , Slow Sochastic >40 in Time Frame 15 mnt n 1 Hour

- Sell If RSI < 50 , Slow Stoch < 60

- Stop Loss 35 pips (at above or below EMA crossing point in TF 15 mnt)

- Target Profit 120 pips

- Traling Stop 30 pips ( with progress get in after price moving 45 pips, then increasing 5 pips each time 15 pips price movement)

- order 1 lot

I really appreciate for you to help me,

Thanks in advanced

God Bless U

4xtrader

hi

u said that u have been tarding with the system over two years.so,it must profitable.anyway,would u tell what currencies do u preffer with the system.

as far as i got the rules we can use the system on m15 or h1.

maybe i missundestand,i mean perhaps u mean we should monitor both TFs.would clarify this.

thanks for sharing

kamyar:
hi

u said that u have been tarding with the system over two years.so,it must profitable.anyway,would u tell what currencies do u preffer with the system.

as far as i got the rules we can use the system on m15 or h1.

maybe i missundestand,i mean perhaps u mean we should monitor both TFs.would clarify this.

thanks for sharing

that the same what I don`t understand: do you trade H1 or do you look H1 has a trend and then to look on 15 min for trading possibilities?

Steps

haubentaucher:
that the same what I don`t understand: do you trade H1 or do you look H1 has a trend and then to look on 15 min for trading possibilities?

Well guys,

Mostly GBP/USD n EUR/USD for the best result.

Let me explain:

First, we look at TF H4, what the trend is according to EMA 35 (for Global trendy, UP price above EMA 35 or Down below EMA 35) n comparing RSI n Slow Stoch Indicators, where are they going? n what are they condition? oversold, overbought , neutral (around 45-55), to go UP/Down

Then, we take a look at H1 for day trend ( where is the price will going to, this pattern for the day which we trade, UP or Down) , in Hourly chart Slow Stoch signal needs 12 - 15 hours from 20 - 80 normally ( No Fundamentals announcement)

if all signals n indicators on H1 n H4 , in the same directions , the price movement will very volatile

If We've got mix signal H1 n H4, the price movement about 50-70 % normally

for GBP/USD about 60-80 pips, EUR/USD about 30-50 pips. This is a very Important for us to get profits

we get into market using TF 15 mnt, with conditon mentioned before.

TF 15 min, just for entry or trigger point

Be Patient, wait for the right opportunities, happy trading

Hope this short explaination will help you n have a nice weekend

God Bless

4xtraders

P.S. You can use TF 15 alone if you are a Scalper

4xtrader,

I'm not good at writing EAs, but I've attached a chart uses my MTF indicators so that everything is all together on one chart. It might make manually trading this easier. You wouldn't have to switch between charts to check everything.

The chart in the pic has the following:

M15 GBPUSD

5 EMA - Blue

18 EMA - Magenta

35 EMA - Orange

35 EMA (H1) - Orange (thick)

35 EMA (H4) - Orange (thickest)

RSI

RSI - H1

Stochastic

Stochastic - H1

I left off H4 RSI and Stochastic so as to present a clear picture, but they can easily be added.

If this isn't setup properly, please let me know.

Keris

Files:

keris2112:
4xtrader,

I'm not good at writing EAs, but I've attached a chart uses my MTF indicators so that everything is all together on one chart. It might make manually trading this easier. You wouldn't have to switch between charts to check everything.

The chart in the pic has the following:

M15 GBPUSD

5 EMA - Blue

18 EMA - Magenta

35 EMA - Orange

35 EMA (H1) - Orange (thick)

35 EMA (H4) - Orange (thickest)

RSI

RSI - H1

Stochastic

Stochastic - H1

I left off H4 RSI and Stochastic so as to present a clear picture, but they can easily be added.

If this isn't setup properly, please let me know.

Keris

Great Job Man.

Hi Keris, r u come from Indonesia?

4xtrader:
Great Job Man. Hi Keris, r u come from Indonesia?

California, US

Keris is a name I used for a character in a game I used to play a long time ago. Now I just use it in forums. I've had a lot of Indonesians ask me if I'm from there.

keris2112:
California, US Keris is a name I used for a character in a game I used to play a long time ago. Now I just use it in forums. I've had a lot of Indonesians ask me if I'm from there.

Well, we're all in one as a Trader, Live in PEACE

"KERIS" is an exotic knife from central Java, Indonesia , so I thought you were there.

BTW , would you mind to upload that MTF indicators?

Thanks

God Bless

4xtrader

Reason: