Learn to be a Scalper - page 27

No doubt price is on the bottom of the screen, so to me that is OVERSOLD.

It is in a downward channel, and it is looking for support on the BEARS.

We will see many long setups along the way, and shorts.

Watch for V patterns on the 15m line chart, then higher lows to show stall on bottom, and a lower high on top for short.

Files:

The chart I marked up while ago, now is in action of those areas.

marduk:
Ok, lately I've been trying to clean my charts of indicators, that's why i've found your thread really interesting. For now, guess I'll try this snakeforce, at least until I get used to identify the buy/sell pressure at the end of the moves.

no such thing as a clean chart, i am marking it up all the time for future patterns based on previous patterns.

I have sup/res lines on all time frames, but mostly the 1m is clean for when i trade.

You will get use to just seeing the moves come into the market, then know exactly how to play them.

watch for last high attempt.....

Note: during post the attempt at 3628 was successful, breaking the last high stall zone.

Now the 3648 is the next high stall zone.

Then we glance at the 15m line chart, we have the V on bottom, we watch for a higher low on the right of that for support and continued higher move up.....

Files:

I am not sure I can give all the needed information to be a successful trader, there are so many ways to see how price moves, I have found what works for me, it only took 25,000 hours of live trading and screen time.

Hope it won't take you guys that long. LOL

Looking for move back to 3635/36 area.

Monarch:
Looking for move back to 3635/36 area.

Looking for a HL to get in long?

Missed that barely, I had my limit there, and was not watching it.

I will watch for a lower dip this swing to around 3630....

Flag formation at 1min.

might not hit that 3630...

Flag high broken.

Files:
1_min.jpg  253 kb
Reason: