C++ Convertion and Development - page 4

C++ Convertion and Development

Does anyone know the c++ way to do what "NormalizeDouble" does in MQL4?

I have learned how to do enough with MQL4 to write many Expert Advisors, but now I'm trying to write in c++ for Oanda's API. Anyone that can help me out will be greatly appreciated!

By the way, anyone here have experience with Oanda's API?

GreatYves

Hi, Willis:

I believe GreatYves (see similar thread below https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general) did attempt to do this. I had read on another forum that he did succeed in making this work. You could PM him.

COTtrader

Paulinge:
Hi Minime,

I can't download your video with free.

Will you share that file by Free.

Thank you so Much for your KINDNESS.

Best regards,

Paulinge

The video files are free, however its 180M, so it will take time to download them if you have a slow connection

I am sorry I can't break them into smaller files as all the video files are combined in one exe file , its 12 video lesson in 1 exe file

MiniMe:
It may not be much to some but it brings a smile to my face when I win , open or close a trade , anyhow I am sharing those files here so you guys can have some fun while trading

Thanks for the sounds zip MiniMe. I'm starting to want to include these into EA's as well. Thanks for sharing.

Please help

I cannot download the files for free. Here is the message I read.

Sorry, this file is unavailable in your region.

This file is not available to free users in China and Southeast Asia. To download it, you must sign up for a DivShare account. For more information, read our blog post on the policy.

Can you put the files somewhere else. Thanks.

seems like very good downloading site to me - much better than many others

yepp, file 180 meters long (heavy)

exe file will show movies - DivX codec required (otherwise you'll only hear mp3 sound)

who havn't : DivX Video Player - DivX Codec - DivX Converter - DivX Web Player - Download DivX for Windows

fxbs:
seems like very good downloading site to me - much better than many others

yepp, file 180 meters long (heavy)

exe file will show movies - DivX codec required (otherwise you'll only hear mp3 sound)

who havn't : DivX Video Player - DivX Codec - DivX Converter - DivX Web Player - Download DivX for Windows

thankz for the info masta....

get easy to download the video...

Hi MiniMe

Thank you very much for the videos and thank you to fxbs for the link to the codec.

I see some guys here can not download from the server.

I can upload it to a different server for you but then you need to let me know what server that you know works for you.

There are hundreds of file hosts out there and only you can know what server works for you.

Arctic4x

Converting between C# (NinjaScript) and MQL4

Great forum you guys have here! I'm totally amazed by the quality of indicators available, there's some incredibly talented programmers here (Igorad blows my mind).

I'd like to be able to contribute something to the forum, but unfortunately all of the cool indicators I have are in NinjaTrader (C#) format and I'm still in the early stages of learning C# let alone converting from one format to another.

If anyone is fluent in both C# and MQL4 and would like to try and convert them, let me know and I can post the code.

I'm hoping that when I can compare the original C# to the .mq4 it will help me to learn the differences between the languages.

I totally love NinjaTrader and think that using C#/.NET as the scripting platform is much better than yet another new language and provides greater flexibility than MQL3/4/5 or EZ language etc. ever could, but at the moment there's relatively few indicators available compared to MT4 and other platforms. Until there's a group like this coding for NT, it'll always be a step behind...

So anyway, just thought I would say hi, and thanks.

Reason: