Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 907

olef:
Could You make mtf please? trendalt_alert.mq4 (Forex TSD - forex forum - Download trendalt_Alert.mq4)

Olef, that indicator is a decompiled solar wind type indicator, a bad repainter.

hi can anybody make this indicator MTF? Thank you

indicator_strength.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Version of "advanced forecaster" with color changes added : advanced_forecater_2.02_mtf.mq4

I have been asked if the "advanced forecaster" repaints

No, it does not and it never repainted (that indicator does not have any part that would cause repainting in any version of it)

Can some help me make this EA compatible?

3_level_zz_semafor_mtf.mq4

This is a MTF version but can not compile on the new version of metatrader.

alpine4133:
Can some help me make this EA compatible?

3_level_zz_semafor_mtf.mq4

This is a MTF version but can not compile on the new version of metatrader.

Alpine4133, here is a couple of new mt4 compatible versions.

Hi Maxg85, there is a version with alerts here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

dear and respectable MR MLADEN and MRTOOLS

with due respect,can i make a request to make MLADENs updated indicator to modify as smoothed (only price line) with multiple adjustable smooth numbers (periods) in property,same as other SMA 20 and EMA 40 are possibly adjustable.for example 1 to 10 or how you think it better, for to avoid false break outs , at page 663,post 669,EUR INDEX MTF NMC in the same MULTIPLE TIME FRAME INDICATOR thread

i means this above MAGENTA color line (price line) Forex TSD - forex forum - Download EUR_Index_mtf nmc.mq4

so much great kind of you

mntiwana

Files:

mntiwana:
dear and respectable MR MLADEN and MRTOOLS

with due respect,can i make a request to make MLADENs updated indicator to modify as smoothed (only price line) with multiple adjustable smooth numbers (periods) in property,same as other SMA 20 and EMA 40 are possibly adjustable.for example 1 to 10 or how you think it better, for to avoid false break outs , at page 663,post 669,EUR INDEX MTF NMC in the same MULTIPLE TIME FRAME INDICATOR thread

i means this above MAGENTA color line (price line) Forex TSD - forex forum - Download EUR_Index_mtf nmc.mq4

so much great kind of you

mntiwana

Hi Mntiwana, was able to add super smoother, it's controlled by the smooth parameter.

dear MRTOOLS.so nice of you,bundle of best wishes for the kind and great work,i pray may you have long happy life to enjoy your self and help trading community always seeing towards you.indicator is now working nicely as i was hoping from it.

again thanks

your sincere

mntiwana

Reason: