Elite indicators :) - page 774

Hi Mladen

Could you please do me a favour and convert this indicator to "nmc"?

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

Could you please do me a favour and convert this indicator to "nmc"?

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

It does not need any change of code

Ehlers nonlinear filter zone (from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ) adapted for new metatrader mql : ehlers_nonlinear_filter_zone_nmc.mq4

And the Ehlers NonLinear filter zone

Attaching documents from John Ehlers describing Ehlers NonLiner filter and Ehlers Distance Coefficient filter. They are not the same. These indicators attached here are the ones coded as John Ehlers describes it (so they are the "real" Ehlers NonLiner filters)

regards

Mladen

Updated "zone" version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Also the updated Ehlers nonlinear filter itself : ehlers_nonlinear_filter_nmc.mq4

mladen:
Also the updated Ehlers nonlinear filter itself : ehlers_nonlinear_filter_nmc.mq4

Good morning Mladen

Would this indicator still work "OK"with a smoother? If so then please incorporate it for me coupled with alerts for price "line-break".

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Good morning Mladen

Would this indicator still work "OK"with a smoother? If so then please incorporate it for me coupled with alerts for price "line-break".

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

This one is just for test : ehlers_nonlinear_filter__super_smoother_nmc.mq4

It is using super smoother for smoothing. Try it out and let me know if that is what you had in mind

mladen:
This one is just for test : ehlers_nonlinear_filter__super_smoother_nmc.mq4 It is using super smoother for smoothing. Try it out and let me know if that is what you had in mind

H Maden

Perfect!! Now I just would like the message alerts for the price "line-breaks" included.

Thanks & regards

SAA

SAugustine:
H Maden

Perfect!! Now I just would like the message alerts for the price "line-breaks" included.

Thanks & regards

SAA

Sylvester

Would you mind elaborating what does exactly "price breaks" mean?

mladen:
Sylvester Would you mind elaborating what does exactly "price breaks" mean?

Hi Mladen

Price candle "line-break" = Trend-line break (by close of Candle)

Thanks & Regards

Sylvester

Reason: