Elite indicators :) - page 769

William Snyder
William Snyder  

DTosc candles from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general updated to be compatible with new mt4 builds.

nevar
nevar  

Mladen ,

Is it possible to create an indicator that is difference of EURUSD/USDCHF? Thanks.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
nevar:
Mladen , Is it possible to create an indicator that is difference of EURUSD/USDCHF? Thanks.

Nevar

You can do it like this :

#property indicator_separate_window

#property indicator_buffers 1

#property indicator_color1 PaleVioletRed

double diff[];

int init()

{

SetIndexBuffer(0,diff);

return(0);

}

int start()

{

int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();

if(counted_bars<0) return(-1);

if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--;

int limit = MathMin(Bars-counted_bars,Bars-1);

//

//

//

//

//

for(int i=limit; i>=0; i--) diff = iClose("EURUSD",0,iBarShift("EURUSD",0,Time)-iClose("USDCHF",0,iBarShift("USDCHF",0,Time);

return(0);

}
nevar
nevar  

Sorry for being naive but I get lot of errors.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
nevar:
Sorry for being naive but I get lot of errors.

nevar

Here is an attached file that allows you to choose symbols as parameters : symbols_difference.mq4

nevar
nevar  

Let me tell you what I am thinking , see if that makes sense to you: pairs like EURUSD/USDCHF are highly corelated but sometimes correlation declines in the markets then after sometme it correlates again.When the correlation declines there may be some paterns like difference in pips or percentage to exploit.This s my idea I dont' know if it is worth to try it or not.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
nevar:
Let me tell you what I am thinking , see if that makes sense to you: pairs like EURUSD/USDCHF are highly corelated but sometimes correlation declines in the markets then after sometme it correlates again.When the correlation declines there may be some paterns like difference in pips or percentage to exploit.This s my idea I dont' know if it is worth to try it or not.

nevar

Why not trying some "classical" correlation indicators for that (like Spearman or Pearson correlation)?

forexblasters
forexblasters  

Hello Mladen,

A while ago you updated the Autotrend channel indicator. But is it possible that this indicator adapts itself to the current timeframe shown on the MT4 screen based on the following values? If I could adapt the values later myself (when necessary) that would be awesome!

e.g.: I set it to 2hrs for the 1min chart,

5 hrs for the 5min chart,

15 hrs for the 15min chart,

30 hrs for the 30min chart,

60 hrs for the 1hr chart,

240 hrs for the 4hr chart,

And 1440 hrs for the daily chart.

Thanks in advance,

Forexblasters

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
forexblasters:
Hello Mladen,

A while ago you updated the Autotrend channel indicator. But is it possible that this indicator adapts itself to the current timeframe shown on the MT4 screen based on the following values? If I could adapt the values later myself (when necessary) that would be awesome!

e.g.: I set it to 2hrs for the 1min chart,

5 hrs for the 5min chart,

15 hrs for the 15min chart,

30 hrs for the 30min chart,

60 hrs for the 1hr chart,

240 hrs for the 4hr chart,

And 1440 hrs for the daily chart.

Thanks in advance,

Forexblasters

forexblasters

There is a parameter "Hours" already. Did you try using that for it (since it uses that hours parameter to adapt itself to the current chart time frame)?

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Nonlag Schaff Tcd Rsx and Nonlag Schaff Trend Cycle both from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general updated to be compatible with new mt4 builds.