Elite indicators :) - page 772

mladen:
rosijitosin

Here you go

But this is just mtf. Did not make alerts because it could mean 32*2 different types of alerts (every line crossing every line up and down)

regards

Mladen

Updated version compatible with new mql : cc_at_s_v2-1_-_mtf_nmc.mq4

mladen:
hazelj80

Here you go

There is no "on current" choice for alerts here since this one can change the signal backwards so this one checks when is the last signal given and if a new one happens on any bar between the previous alert and a current bar, then it alerts

regards

Mladen
Cycle point kroufr updated for the new metatrader 4 ("cycle_kroufr_version_" indicator needed for correct execution too) :
cycle_point_kroufr_version_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

cycle_kroufr_version_.mq4

mrtools:
Hi Infestor, Try this one seems to be working fine.

Updated non repainting super trend : supertrend__nrp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Here is a mtf version of HAMA T3 indicator (the other 2 are decompiled code) Changed the way alerts are treated (in order to have all the usual stuff that alerts should have and to speed up the code a bit) and an option to show or hide arrows is added

regards

Mladen

Updated version of hama t3 new indicator : hama_t3_new_-_mtf_amp_alert_nmc.mq4

Here is a mtf version of HAMA T3 indicator (the other 2 are decompiled code)

Changed the way alerts are treated (in order to have all the usual stuff that alerts should have and to speed up the code a bit) and an option to show or hide arrows is added

regards

Mladen

rosijitosin:
Hi Mladen, pls i need your assistance, i want mtf of these indicators; and if perhaps they have already be made, could u post me their links. thanks in advance.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

AMA STL color that can use some of the 20 types of averages for calculation : ama_stl_color_-_averages_nmc.mq4

mladen:
I can do it like this as a first step (it is in a separate window, and it is made of objects) The upper is on the picture only for comparison with the indicator in lower sub-window. In regular usage it looks like the lower picture

regards

Mladen

Step ma chart separate window version updated : stepchart_v1_-_separate_nmc.mq4

mladen:
Ismael

Here you go As usual, if you want the smoothing off, set the SmoothLengthto <= 1 (default in this version, so you have to change it in order to get the smoothing)

regards

Mladen

Smoothed ADX trend updated for the new mql : adx_trend_smoothed_amp_alerts_and_arrows_nmc.mq4

mladen:
What I would like is to draw attention to one obvious similarity (result vise, as I already stated in public part of forum) of SSA and centered Triangular MA.

Here are the implementations similar to SSA one : triangular MA centered (with a little addition that makes it different than the one posted on public forum)

and triangular MA bands (same rules a for SSA bands)

Also attached here just the simple dll of libSSA (for those that are not interested in C source of the SSA library)

Mladen,

Is it possible to remove the recalculating part of TMA Bands.?I think it is the last 10 bars?

Fisher Stochastic CG 2 advanced-Histo from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general updated to be compatible with new mt4 builds.

Reason: