Corridor SSA normalized end-pointed 2_arrows

Hi there,

I just bought this indicator from the Elite Section:

I downloaded it and installed it, but it doesn't show me anything, I would like to this indicator to be the same as in the image above.

I already changed the timeframe, settings, and still it doesn't show me anything.

Waiting for an answer

Best Regards,

OneLegend

OneLegend:
Hi there,
I just bought this indicator from the Elite Section:

I downloaded it and installed it, but it doesn't show me anything, I would like to this indicator to be the same as in the image above.

I already changed the timeframe, settings, and still it doesn't show me anything.

Waiting for an answer

Best Regards,

OneLegend

OneLegend,

Download the libssa.zip file from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180729/page9

Unpack the libssa.dll to libraries folder and the indicator will work

mladen:
OneLegend,

Download the libssa.zip file from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180729/page9

Unpack the libssa.dll to libraries folder and the indicator will work
Thanks! It worked!

Best Regards,

OneLegend

dear sir

i have a lot of signals on the chart. it's almost impossible to see the right way from all this trees

Files:
untitled.jpg  466 kb

dasssi:
dear sir i have a lot of signals on the chart. it's almost impossible to see the right way from all this trees

Are you using more than one indicator on the same chart?

Try using that indicator alone on the chart and see what kind of signals are you going to get then.

mladen:
Are you using more than one indicator on the same chart? Try using that indicator alone on the chart and see what kind of signals are you going to get then.

iam using only that one

dasssi:
iam using only that one

As I see that version of indicator is showing arrows on each slope direction change and that is why you are getting so much arrows. Try using 1 for SSA number of computations and you will get much less signals on slope direction change (see the example bellow - only thing changed is that SSANumberOfComputations is set to 1)

PS: the rule of thumb is that the greater the SSANumberOfComputations is the more will the slope change and you will get more slope direction change signals

Files:
ssa_arrows.png  81 kb

iam sorry sir but it did not put away alot of signals...

Files:
untitled.jpg  466 kb

the picture with settings

Files:
untitled_1.jpg  459 kb

dasssi:

dasssi

You can not take into account only the slope change. I do not remember who asked that arrows should be added on slope change, but the original corridor indicators are meant to be used when the "corridor trend line" is broken as a kind of a reversal indicator. Try using it that way : corridor line as a trend and possibly slope direction change as a secondary entry signal in the direction of the main trend (that is visible on the main indicator and the corridor lines)

dasssi:

In all pictures posted by Dasssi in this thread, there are written ' Unregistered Version ' !

So what is unregistered !!

Reason: