Elite indicators :) - page 2

fx-programmer:
Its nice on higher time frames (4h+). I converted from Tradestation.

FX-programmer,

I looked at this indicator and it seems a little too good to be true. Have you worked with it extensively? I suspect that it redraws bars (peaks in the future) but I wouldn't know where to look in the code to confirm this.

Alan

AlanD:
FX-programmer,

I looked at this indicator and it seems a little too good to be true. Have you worked with it extensively? I suspect that it redraws bars (peaks in the future) but I wouldn't know where to look in the code to confirm this.

Alan

Hi!

Read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

In this way u can test this indicator and watch how he works in the real time

Thanks Kalenzo, I'll take a look.

fx-programmer:
Its nice on higher time frames (4h+). I converted from Tradestation.

Well, this is a great indicator, do you know if there is any EA based on it?

thanks

Standard Deviation Mutlitimeframe with MA

This is the standard deviation indicator with ploted moving average on. It is fully adjustable u can choose ma type, ma period, std dev type, std dev period, and timeframe which u want to look at.

-----

Edit , updated indicator short name.

Files:

AlanD:
FX-programmer,

Alan

How are you reading this?

Is it supposed to show if the next bar/candle is going to be up or down? When nothing is shown (ie. the blank space between red/green lines) does that mean it couldn't reach a conclusion?

Files:
hi-lo_mod.mq4  3 kb

Files:
icwr.mq4  13 kb

Repulse indicator need coding

Hi mates,

I would need some help to convert those indicator in MQL there are from TradeStation.

Repulse :

Repulse measures and represents in the form of a curve the push contained in each candlestick. It is a complementary indicator, which has no relevance unless compared with the price movement. However, its main usefulness is not related to price movement in the same way as an RSI, a MACD or a Stochastic Indicator. Instead, it offers invaluable additional information on the feeling and confidence that traders have about the markets.

//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

// Repulse

//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vars:

ZeroLine(0),

Repulse(0),

ForceHaussiere(0),

ForceBaissiere(0);

ForceHaussiere = XAverage( ((3*C) - (2*L)-O) / C * 100, 5);

ForceBaissiere = XAverage( (O + (2*H)-(3*C)) / C * 100, 5);

Repulse = ForceHaussiere-ForceBaissiere ;

Plot1( Repulse, "Repulse" );

Plot2( ZeroLine, "Zero Line");

// Repulse(x)

input:

Length(5);

vars:

Repulse(0),

ForceHaussiere(0),

ForceBaissiere(0);

ForceHaussiere = XAverage( ((3*C) - (2*lowest(L, Length))-O[Length]) / C * 100, 5*Length);

ForceBaissiere = XAverage( (O[Length] + (2*highest(H, Length))-(3*C)) / C * 100, 5*Length);

Repulse = ForceHaussiere-ForceBaissiere ;

Plot1( Repulse, "Repulse(x)" );

// STPMT

inputs:

Length(9),

OverSold( 20 ),

OverBought( 80 ) ;

variables:

STPMT(0),

MM_STPMT(0);

STPMT = (4.1*SlowKCustomOrig(H, L, C, 5, 3) + 2.5*SlowKCustomOrig(H, L, C, 14, 3) + SlowKCustomOrig(h, L, C, 45, 14) + 4*SlowKCustomOrig(H, L, C, 75, 20))/11.6;

MM_STPMT = Average(STPMT, Length);

Plot1( STPMT, "STPMT" ) ;

Plot2( MM_STPMT, "MM_STPMT" ) ;

Plot3( OverBought, "OverBot" ) ;

Plot4( OverSold, "OverSld" ) ;

Cycle

The analysis of cycles is also employed to determine the reversal of trends.

/----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

// Cycle

inputs:

Length(9);

vars:

STPMT(0),

Cycle(0);

Value1 = SlowKCustomOrig(H, L, C, 5, 3);

Value2 = SlowKCustomOrig(H, L, C, 14, 3);

Value3 = SlowKCustomOrig(h, L, C, 45, 14);

Value4 = SlowKCustomOrig(H, L, C, 75, 20);

STPMT = ((4.1*Value1)+(2.5*Value2)+(Value3)+(4*Value4))/11.6;

Cycle = STPMT - AverageFC( STPMT, Length );

Cycle = STPMT - AverageFC( STPMT, Length );