Elite indicators :) - page 3

Hi,

I'am looking for a very simple indicator that counts how many bars there are on my chart. Any suggestion ?

bye

felix

Please help me Coder

Hi, well tried to make my indicator all by my self like a real programmer.

When i complie i don't get any error.However there is no signal.

Can someone give me a hand please.

Files:
repulse.ex4  3 kb
repulse.mq4  3 kb

felix:
Hi,

I'am looking for a very simple indicator that counts how many bars there are on my chart. Any suggestion ?

bye

felix

Here u go.

Files:
boc.mq4  2 kb

klinkz:
Hi, well tried to make my indicator all by my self like a real programmer.

When i complie i don't get any error.However there is no signal.

Can someone give me a hand please.

I think this should do the trick.

Files:
repulse_1.mq4  2 kb

Kalenzo:
Here u go.

yes,

Thank you Kalenzo!

Doragio Idea

Hi all, as doragio asked me to develop one simple indicator, and he don't wan't to pay for it, I post it here, to provide him to download it, and provide other members of this forum to develop his idea.

Orginal doragio idea:

Basically, the idea is a high probability formation

that we found on the daily charts based upon 3 bars.

It's essentially a reversal setup.

Long signal: 2nd bar closes lower than the low of the

1st bar, 3rd bar closes higher than the high of the

2nd bar.

Short signal: 2nd bar closes higher than the high of

the 1st bar, 3rd bar closes lower than the low of the

2nd bar.

He was using it on H1 timeframe.

I'm attaching 2 examples on the screenshot, and the pattern recognizator indicator.

Enjoy! And good luck

Files:
long.jpg  97 kb
short.jpg  96 kb
3bp.mq4  4 kb

Mis understanding I think

Hi Kalenzo, I hope there is no misunderstanding. As a member of Elite forum, I had mentioned to Doragio that members here helped with indicators etc., and referred him to your thread in the forum. He did not know there was a cost involved when he first made contact with you. He is happy you are sharing the idea because he thought that was what the forum was about and said thanks for your help and hope others can gain from this. Cos he is not a paid member he couldn't post here. So happy trading to everyone.

marlaust:
Hi Kalenzo, I hope there is no misunderstanding. As a member of Elite forum, I had mentioned to Doragio that members here helped with indicators etc., and referred him to your thread in the forum. He did not know there was a cost involved when he first made contact with you. He is happy you are sharing the idea because he thought that was what the forum was about and said thanks for your help and hope others can gain from this. Cos he is not a paid member he couldn't post here. So happy trading to everyone.

No misunderstand at all

Enjoy!

Gann indicators?

Has anyone seen the Gann Swing, Gann Trend, and Gann Hi-Lo activator indicators for MT4?

Carl

Reason: