A topic for traders. - page 213

vladavd #:

The thread is big and noisy, but it is of no use to the forum:

The question of usefulness is very complicated: there are such concepts as position in the search engine.
And all these "new ideas" are rubbish; as new is well forgotten old.

Sergey Gridnev #:
By the way, about "beggarly" wages: in Kazakhstan the average salary is higher than in Russia approximately on 30 %. So the question of social explosions lies not in the plane of salaries

Yes, by the way here, social outrage is not necessarily about money, sometimes it's the other way around, with the growth of average wealth there are requests for liberal freedoms, which is not an economic phenomenon at all.

vladavd #:

The thread is large and noisy, but it is of no use to the forum: there are no ideas, no formulations and criteria, no theories - nothing at all. There is only pathos and big talk from the author of the topic, and a logical shambles, which he provokes in such a manner, when he pretends to be an expert with a clear lack of achievement. Somebody wrote here that the man has developed the subject of waves, like a good man. Where did he go? For example here I have only seen the primitive numbering of tops according to the zigzag and in addition there is nothing substantial about waves, channels and market laws. In essence and subject - exactly zero.

That is the ability to make a fuss - is not a criterion of forum participant usefulness, otherwise you can take a picture of your naked ass and post it - so the hype will be even more. It's not like we're in a tic-tac-toe.

He's made his point. But if the topic starter would not boast, would not attribute to themselves nonexistent knowledge of the laws of nature, not to play the guru, and thoughtfully piled his topic with an adequate validation, then no one would not tease him.

transcendreamer #:

He clearly said it all. If the topic starter would not boast about his nonexistent knowledge of the laws of nature, would not play the guru, and thoughtfully wrote his topic with adequate validation, then no one would not tease him.

Where is your State Capitalist?

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Where's your State Capitalist?

Why do you need my state? I can troll without a state. 😁

Immediately you give yourself away as a green newbie with an itch to troll the length of the state.

transcendreamer #:

Why do you need my state? I can troll without a state. 😁

Immediately you give yourself away as a green newbie who's itching to measure the length of the state.

You get a ban for trolling

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Trolling gets a ban

Complain. 😊

transcendreamer #:

Complain. 😊

Yeah they can see everything. Your nonsense is fun to read a couple of times but then it gets boring

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Yeah they can see everything. Your nonsense is fun to read a couple of times, but then it gets boring.

It's not like anyone is forcing you personally to read. 😉

Go back to the concrete mixer.

transcendreamer #:

It's not like anyone is forcing you personally to read. 😉

Go back to the concrete mixer.

I can do both, it's not hard.
Reason: