Well working Trading System ! - page 68

RSX? ...of Mladen

Yes, I understand but in the image are all "RSI", there is no RSX?

Thanks.

Sorry,

Now you seen ...it, are the letters too small for me (pictured). I have glasses.

RSX.

See here:

and I am receiving email alert from all those charts located on remote server:

So, I am sleeping - email alert is coming, I am walking on the street - emails are coming, I am on the hotel on vacation - emnails are coming. For buy or sell signals. From all the pairs.

It is very very comfortable.

It is RSX. New RSX from Mladen. First - he gave this indicator for this system, and after that - posted it in advanced elite section. This RSX is similar with Bluto's Turbo RSI (before - I used this Bluto's Turbo RSI).

Did you see how advanced elite members are asking "Hi, Mladen, this indicator is based on old rsx or new rsx?".

So, it is new rsx.

When you will start to trade so you will understand the differences between this new rsx and old RSI channel. Because what is image here - and what you are trading by price moved - it may be difference sometimes, you know.

This new RSX is Turbo RSI by meaning.

Just download the indicators from here:

-----------------

TrendRSX trading system - downloads, installation and trading rules: this post.

Files:
rsx_1_1.jpg  163 kb
rsx_2_1.jpg  293 kb

letters or image?

If image so - right mouse click and open it in separate window - it will be big image in separate window.

If letters - so icrease the letters in your IE (or Firefox, or any others) - you can have small, or big, or very big letters (IE, menu - View - and so on).

newdigital you said :

Trading rulles.

3 Exit from sell if rsx came to below 30; from buy - if rsx are above 70. Those exit rules are such as 'first exit level'. You can use any indicators for exit incl optional indicators. But rsx indicator is the first one to be considered for exit.

In 2011-02-03 at 11.45, if we had gone with RSX <30, had lost much profit?

oversold oscillators

In a bear market is oversold oscillators are long.

It is the rules for trend following situation.

To trade on breakout - we should use Maksigen indicator for red/blue dotted lines.

-----------------

Just for example:

- buy stop pending order on 1.3664;

- sell stop on 1.3603.

See image:

By the way - most of intraday traders are not trading on Friday (and on Monday too)

-----------------

Files:
breakout.jpg  189 kb

Just example with "optional indicators".

It is example for Maksigen indicator:

All those lines are lines of the indicator. And when I wake up in the morning so I can understand about trendlines, support resistance lines, possible breakout levels and more and more ...

Same with RSI channel (some people are using RSI in opposirte way with rsx: if RSI is in "overbought" in very high value so they are using it as the confirmation for buy signal; for rsx - it is the confirmation for sell).

-----------------

Files:
eurusd_now_1.jpg  166 kb

By the way - most of intraday traders are not trading on Friday (and on Monday too)

There any explanation??

Thanks

Reason: