Elite indicators :) - page 1330

Joshen:

actually its works my friend. unfortunately the signal arrow will disappear after a few candle.

thats why i asked mladen to help fix this problem, to make the past signal arrow doesn't disappear.

so we can see and test this indicator on history more easly. very curious about this indi. they said this is the best divergence indicator.

so mladen can you please help us here. :) 

Ok Joshen thank you! .i understood the problem now. hope Sir mladen could help to have last signals  on the chart too!

mladen:
That indicator will make calculation errors in some cases (when ticks are coming in - in live trading). Better not to use it

sure it does. I don't rely on indicators to plot my entries, but it guides me to determine price action on close. It's obvious price is very dynamic in nature and very determined to flush out before it continue to precised destination. As a trader, i have grown not to be worried about my stop lose but missing out on the move. Please if you do have better suggestion please refer me. 

Thanks.  

Files:
GBPUSDH1.png  64 kb

Hey Mladen, 

I would like to thank you for this master class, best piece i have ever had. You Rock!! ( LaGuerre RSI ).  

Files:
EURUSDH1.png  51 kb

Upgraded CCI study (new averages and new prices added)

Here is a comparison when "extreme trend biased" price is used (compared to the upper)

Files:

mladen:
If I remember correctly, that was simply one of the qpwr's extrapolators used to draw that type of "prediction" (it was even not using dll, but a simple mql that was freealy available by qpwr). Will check if I can find the source

I found the one used in my picture, can't link it here sadly, but I also found your Fourier extrapolator in the experiments section.

Yours comes with a basket of averages, but I'm curious if any are equipped to measure and weight the volume/tick action and the daily ATR into the overall prediction?  Also, Fourier projects like 20 OHLCs bars flat.  I think that is useless. The RCGPANN method (which was 98% accurate) convinced me that ANN will not be successful unless there is a shorter target (end of day price, for instance).

So my idea is different than end of day, and is similar to the NN Neural Network probability zones.  Is there a way to refine the projection to an object on the chart (or at least, to a shorter amount of bars (like 5))?

For instance, if I put s star somewhere on the right of the current price, could I see the probability that the Fourier projection hits that object (instead of its oscillation average or whatever)?  I uploaded an example.  

Let me know if that is practical or possible. 

Files:
fourier.png  98 kb

mladen:

Upgraded CCI study (new averages and new prices added)

Here is a comparison when "extreme trend biased" price is used (compared to the upper)

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for adding new averages (36) and prices (22) along with FL,working well and looking compromising.and yes extreme price is pretty addition.

regards

metalcapon:

Hey Mladen, 

I would like to thank you for this master class, best piece i have ever had. You Rock!! ( LaGuerre RSI ).  

could someone please post the indicator mentioned  in this post

kind regards

Yeshua Yoke

YeshuaYoke:

could someone please post the indicator mentioned  in this post

kind regards

Yeshua Yoke

Files:

I found this Indicator from here: #13290

kaufman - price filtered 2 nmc.mq4

It is in the backtest a surprise!

Is it please possible to make it as Histo?

Thank you.....

BeastyBoy:

I found this Indicator from here: #13290

kaufman - price filtered 2 nmc.mq4

It is in the backtest a surprise!

Is it please possible to make it as Histo?

Thank you.....

Here is the version that is upgraded a bit (user friendly version) and the histo version

Reason: