Elite indicators :) - page 1309

Dimi.A
Dimi.A  
mntiwana:

Every person having his/her own choice according to trading logic and requirements even still peoples asking and insisting for repainter indicators though boss and all senior traders don't recommend ..... i think always latest/upgraded versions are best compromising so "average ver is better".more flexible.

regards

Agreed!
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Dimi.A:
Which version do you like better? :)
I think that the most important is that we made the first version and that we can continue to experiment :)
FX-Philosopher
FX-Philosopher  
mladen:
If I remember correctly, that was simply one of the qpwr's extrapolators used to draw that type of "prediction" (it was even not using dll, but a simple mql that was freealy available by qpwr). Will check if I can find the source

I did a bit more research and it appears that this file is missing:

" WinUser32.mqh "

I'm not entirely sure what the mqh extension does but I suspect it involves fulfilling the expert requests or something.

Let me know what you think and worst case I'll just try to find and contact the creator/developer. 

GK1112
GK1112  
GK1965:

Mladen,

Not sure if this is a MT4 code... but either way is it possible that you can convert this to a MT4 (Build 980 :)).

Here is the link if any one wants to visually see this in action - https://www.tradingview.com/script/Yrkdw0gR-Custom-Indicator-for-Donchian-Channels-System-Rules-Included/

Cheers
GK 

//Modified Donchonian Channel with separate adjustments for upper and lower levels

//Purpose is if you expect big move up, Use lower input example 3 or 4, and longer lower input, 40 - 100 and use lower input line as a stop out

//Opposite if you expect big move down

//Mid Line Rule in Long Example.  If lower line is below entry take partial profits at Mid Line and move stop to Break even.

//If Lower line moves above entry price before price retraces to midline use Lower line as Stop...Opposite if Shorting

//Created by user ChrisMoody 1-30-2014

study(title="CM_Donchian Channels Modified", shorttitle="CM_DC Modified", overlay=true)

length1 = input(4, minval=1, title="Upper Channel")

length2 = input(60, minval=1, title="Lower Channel")

upper = highest(length1)

lower = lowest(length2)

basis = avg(upper, lower)

l = plot(lower, style=line, linewidth=4, color=red)

u = plot(upper, style=line, linewidth=4, color=lime)

plot(basis, color=yellow, style=line, linewidth=1, title="Mid-Line Average")

fill(u, l, color=white, transp=75, title="Fill") 

GK1112
GK1112  

Hello Experts (Mladen/Mr.Tools),

Not sure if you had time to check the above one.  Would appreciate your comments.

Warm Regards
GK 

Dann001
Dann001  

Hi to everybody, does anybody know if there is any version of OBV indicator with MTF interpolation function? I can not find it nowhere....

Thank for answears......

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Dann001:

Hi to everybody, does anybody know if there is any version of OBV indicator with MTF interpolation function? I can not find it nowhere....

Thank for answears......

Try out some of these ...

Dann001
Dann001  
mladen:

Try out some of these ...

Thank you..
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
GK1965:
The example there looks interesting. Maybe we should give a shot
tkrkmksk
tkrkmksk  

Dear MRTOOOLS & MNTIWANA 

Found this indicator from post 12028. Requested by METALCAPON to modifty and same done by both of you. Seems good. Repaints?