Elite indicators :) - page 1308

mladen:

Dimi

Try this out (it is made as it is described at this link : http://www.prorealcode.com/prorealtime-indicators/cm_laguerre-ppo-percentilerank-mkt-tops-bottoms/ )

Dearest MLADEN

So at last laguerre ppo tape done :) thanks.

regards

mladen:

Just a minor change in calculation and some code clean-up (removed what was not needed in the code at all)

PS: the interesting thing is that any (and I mean any) average can be used for this type of calculation and indicator :)

Oh my word. That is incredible. I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!

You are an amazing man. 

As a final touch if you could please add your usual 4 x alert options like alert current, push notification, e-mail, popup (whenever a red or green column comes up)? If so, man that would be super awesome :D

Thank you so much for these. WOOHOO!!!

Dimi.A:

Oh my word. That is incredible. I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!

You are an amazing man. 

As a final touch could please add your usual 4 x alert options like alert current, push notification, e-mail, popup (whenever a red or green column comes up) that would be super awesome :D

Thank you so much for these. WOOHOO!!!

Here is a version with alerts (all the usual set of alerts)

Files:

mladen:

Here is the version that can calculate PPO using one of the 4 basic average types (SMA, EMA, SMMA and LWMA)

Dearest MLADEN

It looks "laguerre ppo 1.01" is the basic final simple ppo version and then average version is upgrade ver.

regards

mladen:

Here is a version with alerts (all the usual set of alerts)

That's perfect. I'm so thankful mate you are a blessing to us traders.

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

It looks "laguerre ppo 1.01" is the basic final simple ppo version and then average version is upgrade ver.

regards

Which version do you like better? :)

Dimi.A:

Every person having his/her own choice according to trading logic and requirements even still peoples asking and insisting for repainter indicators though boss and all senior traders don't recommend ..... i think always latest/upgraded versions are best compromising so "average ver is better".more flexible.

regards

mntiwana:

Every person having his/her own choice according to trading logic and requirements even still peoples asking and insisting for repainter indicators though boss and all senior traders don't recommend ..... i think always latest/upgraded versions are best compromising so "average ver is better".more flexible.

regards

Agreed!

Dimi.A:
I think that the most important is that we made the first version and that we can continue to experiment :)

mladen:
If I remember correctly, that was simply one of the qpwr's extrapolators used to draw that type of "prediction" (it was even not using dll, but a simple mql that was freealy available by qpwr). Will check if I can find the source

I did a bit more research and it appears that this file is missing:

" WinUser32.mqh "

I'm not entirely sure what the mqh extension does but I suspect it involves fulfilling the expert requests or something.

Let me know what you think and worst case I'll just try to find and contact the creator/developer. 

Reason: