Elite indicators :) - page 1308

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Dimi.A:

Dearest mladen,

Could you please code/convert this one for MT4 for us?

It's called Laguerre PPO Tops and Bottoms. It works really well on M15! Please try it!

Here's a link to it on TradingView: 
And also on another website with code: http://www.prorealcode.com/prorealtime-indicators/cm_laguerre-ppo-percentilerank-mkt-tops-bottoms/ 

Dimi

Try this out (it is made as it is described at this link : http://www.prorealcode.com/prorealtime-indicators/cm_laguerre-ppo-percentilerank-mkt-tops-bottoms/ )

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Just a minor change in calculation and some code clean-up (removed what was not needed in the code at all)

PS: the interesting thing is that any (and I mean any) average can be used for this type of calculation and indicator :)
Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Here is the version that can calculate PPO using one of the 4 basic average types (SMA, EMA, SMMA and LWMA)

Files:
mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:

Dimi

Try this out (it is made as it is described at this link : http://www.prorealcode.com/prorealtime-indicators/cm_laguerre-ppo-percentilerank-mkt-tops-bottoms/ )

Dearest MLADEN

So at last laguerre ppo tape done :) thanks.

regards

Dimi.A
Dimi.A  
mladen:

Just a minor change in calculation and some code clean-up (removed what was not needed in the code at all)

PS: the interesting thing is that any (and I mean any) average can be used for this type of calculation and indicator :)

Oh my word. That is incredible. I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!

You are an amazing man. 

As a final touch if you could please add your usual 4 x alert options like alert current, push notification, e-mail, popup (whenever a red or green column comes up)? If so, man that would be super awesome :D

Thank you so much for these. WOOHOO!!!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Dimi.A:

Oh my word. That is incredible. I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!

You are an amazing man. 

As a final touch could please add your usual 4 x alert options like alert current, push notification, e-mail, popup (whenever a red or green column comes up) that would be super awesome :D

Thank you so much for these. WOOHOO!!!

Here is a version with alerts (all the usual set of alerts)

Files:
mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:

Here is the version that can calculate PPO using one of the 4 basic average types (SMA, EMA, SMMA and LWMA)

Dearest MLADEN

It looks "laguerre ppo 1.01" is the basic final simple ppo version and then average version is upgrade ver.

regards

Dimi.A
Dimi.A  
mladen:

Here is a version with alerts (all the usual set of alerts)

That's perfect. I'm so thankful mate you are a blessing to us traders.
Dimi.A
Dimi.A  
mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

It looks "laguerre ppo 1.01" is the basic final simple ppo version and then average version is upgrade ver.

regards

Which version do you like better? :)
mntiwana
mntiwana  
Dimi.A:
Which version do you like better? :)

Every person having his/her own choice according to trading logic and requirements even still peoples asking and insisting for repainter indicators though boss and all senior traders don't recommend ..... i think always latest/upgraded versions are best compromising so "average ver is better".more flexible.

regards