Adaptive lookback indicators - page 2

mladen:
Nice work tools

However it raised some questions in my head and here is a conclusion :

I was wondering why is the indicator slowing metatrader down (on time frame changes especially), since the code you wrote correctly, simply and clear. Until it hit me :
Problem comes from the way metatrader treats external indicators. It opens separate thread for every indicator with different parameters combination. So, when used in combination with adaptive look back it opens as much separate triangular ma indicators as there are different half length periods (see the picture attached - those are all opened by alb+speed+Tmacentered (even more on the top of the list )

So, in order to avoid it, made this one with internal calculations of the whole thing. Results are the same (value wise) but see the list of opened indicators. Yes, that is all (the one on the top of the list) It seems that we have to be careful with metatraders hunger for memory and processors

regards

mladen

From 3 to 1, very nice Mladen, I thank you and my computer thanks you, had noticed computer dragging somewhat when i logged on just little while ago..

regards

tools

Metatrader sometimes hides nasty surprises from us, but as far as the things are developing right now, it is nothing compared to what the version 5 prepares to us (come on, it is almost a week now that none of the indicators work OK in version 5 and they still did not make an update to correct it)

So at least in version 4 we still can find solutions

Anyway, thank you mrtools for the idea and the original pack, All I did was to code it a bit differently

regards

mladen

mrtools:
From 3 to 1, very nice Mladen, I thank you and my computer thanks you, had noticed computer dragging somewhat when i logged on just little while ago..

regards

tools

alb

Adaptive lookback on cci of ds jurik!

Mrtools, in the chart width "alb - cci ds jurik"

May you tell as, what bars are you used in the grafic.

Thanks

bebeshel:
May you tell as, what bars are you used in the grafic. Thanks

Sure Bebeshel, those are the BrainTrend indicators from here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002

post#18

Think the rar file is called BT&Dsdmx or something like that!

MrTools, ...Thanks

One more question, which has indicators in next two pictures ... or if I can ..direct pages, like previous.

Thanks, very ...

Files:
nlitrend.gif  21 kb
ergo20cci.gif  68 kb

Mladen Thanks again,

...., it hurts me to repeat the same thing forever (Thanks, .......thanks), we have to find new words of thanks, so now I say:

Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year, 2011

Could create Force Index Adaptativ lookback, Bull Bear Adaptativ lookback, Macd Adaptativ lookback "

bebeshel:
One more question, which has indicators in next two pictures ... or if I can ..direct pages, like previous. Thanks, very ...

Bebeshel just posted that set up over here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002

Sorry for the delay and also for some adaptive bands might try the ones from Mladen first post this page!

MrTools, ...Thanks

No worries about the delay, ... a solution is good return (if it is not well translated from Spanish)

Could create Force Index Adaptativ lookback, Bull Bear Adaptativ lookback, Macd Adaptativ lookback "

.... and:

Happy Holidays

bebeshel:
No worries about the delay, ... a solution is good return (if it is not well translated from Spanish)

.... and:

Happy Holidays

Got 2 of 3

Happy Holidays

Reason: