New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 248

AllMacd 2.1 : allmacd_v2.1.mq4

Files:

here is ALLMacd adaptive 2.1 (with 32 warnings)

TraderRob28:
mladen or mrtools,

can you make this indicator compatible for the new mt4?

drake_delay_stochastic.mq4

thx you very much

TraderRob28, made it compatible.

ps) just for information just found out it repaints

mntiwana:
here is ALLMacd adaptive 2.1 (with 32 warnings)

Try out this one (without warnings) : allmacd_adaptive_v2.1_nmc.mq4

mladen:
Try out this one (without warnings) : allmacd_adaptive_v2.1_nmc.mq4

Dearest MLADEN,

so many thanks for the great help.you are kind as always.

regards

Dear Mladen and Mr. Tool,

I have got an interesting and potential profitable EA, but it has one critical bugs as follows:

1. This EA uses / calculates the Daily High and Daily Low of current day in order to place Pending Buy and Pending Sell on the next day / tomorrow.

In fact, many experienced forex traders have been using this trategy to trade manually. So, this ea is call Daily Candle Breakout EA.

2. But this EA that I attached herewith has one critical issue that it does not calculate the Daily High and Daily Low when the Daily Candlestick ends everyday, in order to place the Pending Buy and Pending Sell as per above strategy.

So, I need to close the daily chart of Eurusd and open it again, then, re-attach this EA on D1 of EURUSD for it to calculate, but sometimes, it places pending Buy and Sell, and sometimes, it does not.

So, I highly appreciate that Master Mladen can spend some time to help me fixing this critical bugs so that it will know and calculate the Daily High and Daily Low of current day when current day's Daily Candlestick finishes, and then, place the Pending Buy and Sell orders (with OCO functions to work: When buy order is triggered, it will cancel pending Sell order, and if Sell order is triggered, it will cancel pending Buy order).

Thank you very much for your kind help

Have a nice weekend !

James

Files:

jamesphuc72:
Dear Mladen and Mr. Tool,

I have got an interesting and potential profitable EA, but it has one critical bugs as follows:

1. This EA uses / calculates the Daily High and Daily Low of current day in order to place Pending Buy and Pending Sell on the next day / tomorrow.

In fact, many experienced forex traders have been using this trategy to trade manually. So, this ea is call Daily Candle Breakout EA.

2. But this EA that I attached herewith has one critical issue that it does not calculate the Daily High and Daily Low when the Daily Candlestick ends everyday, in order to place the Pending Buy and Pending Sell as per above strategy.

So, I need to close the daily chart of Eurusd and open it again, then, re-attach this EA on D1 of EURUSD for it to calculate, but sometimes, it places pending Buy and Sell, and sometimes, it does not.

So, I highly appreciate that Master Mladen can spend some time to help me fixing this critical bugs so that it will know and calculate the Daily High and Daily Low of current day when current day's Daily Candlestick finishes, and then, place the Pending Buy and Sell orders (with OCO functions to work: When buy order is triggered, it will cancel pending Sell order, and if Sell order is triggered, it will cancel pending Buy order).

Thank you very much for your kind help

Have a nice weekend !

James

James

Try it out this one for high low prices (it always updates previous day high and low and that problem should be solved) : cbs_v_capella_002.mq4

Files:

nrtr rosh new mt compatible nrtr_rosh_v2ealert_mtf.mq4

Dear Master Mladen,

Thanks a lot for your very kind support.

I will run FT on this ea on Monday, and if any same error happens, I will take screenshot to post here.

Have a nice weekend !

James

Dear /mntiwana

What is that for a time zone indicator?

London, Sydney , New York etc. in your tpl screen ?

Thx for your answer

Reason: