Adaptive lookback indicators - page 106

Version with alerts :)

mladen:

Thank you

mladen:

Alma that : can be adaptive using the vhf (to adapt the sigma value, not the period) and is using the floating levels, and that way it can be double adaptive (sort of speaking). It also includes the double smoothing and the usual set of 20 prices

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for adding FL levels and much more,working well.

i have an request regarding "Adaptive rsi of averages" for adding Vlines and arrows on choice display vlines and or arrows on first bar ............ and if possible a choice for rsi and or RSX ....... i think mostly traders using only rsi and or rsx so if only rsx is added it is more than enough.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

i have an request regarding "Adaptive rsi of averages" for adding Vlines and arrows on choice display vlines and or arrows on first bar ............ and if possible a choice for rsi and or RSX ....... i think mostly traders using only rsi and or rsx so if only rsx is added it is more than enough.

regards

mntiwana

Here is a version with 6 types of rsi and with vertical lines added

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

regards

Also a version with floating levels. It has the vertical lines included. To get the same results, simply chose the "color changes on slope changes", and then the lines (and alerts - added the alerts too) will happen on the same places as the previous version

mladen:

mladen:

Also a version with floating levels. It has the vertical lines included. To get the same results, simply chose the "color changes on slope changes", and then the lines (and alerts - added the alerts too) will happen on the same places as the previous version

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for all 2 versions and adding vlines with FL and alerts,working well,appreciations.

in picture upper one is tema and lower one laguerre

regards

mladen, can you please make Blau - smi averages 2_1 vhf adaptive?

krelian99:
Will do that

krelian99:
I am having a problem with this : smi has 3 periods and if we make all the 3 periods vhf adaptive, the results is unpredictive in some case. Trying to find some solution for that, but so far no acceptable results
Reason: