Elite indicators :) - page 1374

pipmagnet:

Just got this in my email - am I going nuts or what? This looks too much like what we have been talking about in the last few posts. Coincidence?

It's a new "super" indicator from the infamous Karl D. i always wondered where he got some of his products.

I wont post the sales link but I will share a couple of sereenshots. I don't want to outright accuse him of anything but it was discovered in the past he has taken the work of others, hid the code, change lines into histograms, ect. Too bad build 600+ can't be decompiled - would be interesting to see who this work really belongs to. Excuse my rant - just had to say something.

how do you know it's him?...might as well be Rita Lasker :)

Pava:
how do you know it's him?...might as well be Rita Lasker :)
Pava - quite funny - I forgot about Rita L. - I thought they were husband and wife.

mladen:
Drag the chart shift mark as far to the left as terminal allows you

Mr.mladen

please what indicator is this. if we don't have in our form please create it. i download it from an indian forum. if you need any clarification please reply (its very usefull for exit)

Thankyou

TRADERSM:

Mr.mladen

please what indicator is this. if we don't have in our form please create it. i download it from an indian forum. if you need any clarification please reply (its very usefull for exit)

Thankyou

From the look of it it is simply centered TMA repeated n times and colored differently if it is above or bellow the price

As all centered TMA versions : it recalculates/repaints

PS: how do you know that it is useful for exit if you do not know what indicator is it?

pipmagnet:
Pava - quite funny - I forgot about Rita L. - I thought they were husband and wife.
More funny you joint and glued them in a couple.

pipmagnet:

Just got this in my email - am I going nuts or what? This looks too much like what we have been talking about in the last few posts. Coincidence?

It's a new "super" indicator from the infamous Karl D. i always wondered where he got some of his products.

I wont post the sales link but I will share a couple of sereenshots. I don't want to outright accuse him of anything but it was discovered in the past he has taken the work of others, hid the code, change lines into histograms, ect. Too bad build 600+ can't be decompiled - would be interesting to see who this work really belongs to. Excuse my rant - just had to say something.

Yes,all smart and expert commercial scammers (mostly with theft code and tsd was their main collective heaven from old days) always play few basic tricks,using mtf mode,every arrow/signal on current running bar and choose a market situation where they found maximum attractive fitness ...... hope their by products are controlled for now at least newest codes.

and yes,i must like say sad-fully when i see users came here with codes (strange scrape from out sources) that have no comparison even 1:10 in sense of quality,status,modernize and a lot of other factors with the codes from tsd origin.they can have far far better and best from here and free but they don't,seems like they made themselves dry/thirsty on river bank.

mntiwana:

Try now,hope it will be work now,super trend averages included (white magenta) and dss of nma too.

Good day, mntiwana, could you share the indicators, which have to appear on the chart you post?  https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/3686-elite-indicators/page916#comment_1833931 Thank you!

clarmax87:
Good day, mntiwana, could you share the indicators, which have to appear on the chart you post?  https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/3686-elite-indicators/page916#comment_1833931 Thank you!

I think those were "averages - mtf - alerts  8.5 and SuperTrend averages 2.4"

mntiwana:

I think those were "averages - mtf - alerts  8.5 and SuperTrend averages 2.4"

Thank you very much!!!

pipmagnet:

I think I have already gotten 6 emails for this 'holy grail' indicator from 'FXTradingFX'.

The indicator is 'reaching stock limit', when you see something like that, you already scratch your hair.

How can an indicator be sold out ? Ha ha. 

Reason: