Elite indicators :) - page 1346

mladen:
Yes.

Cheers. What would be the ideal settings for it to be more "sensitive"? As in, if there is a movement in the 1M chart of more than 5 pips, is there anything I can change in the settings to show high volatility for this? Set the Volume Period to 1 perhaps?

Dimi.A:

Cheers. What would be the ideal settings for it to be more "sensitive"? As in, if there is a movement in the 1M chart of more than 5 pips, is there anything I can change in the settings to show high volatility for this? Set the Volume Period to 1 perhaps?

Dimitri

Try setting the level up to smaller value and VolPeriod to greater value (if you set the VolPeriod to 1, then it will always be equal to true range - it will never change the color)

mladen:

Dimitri

Try setting the level up to smaller value and VolPeriod to greater value (if you set the VolPeriod to 1, then it will always be equal to true range - it will never change the color)

Will do. Thank you bro.

Mr Mladen..
Would you please add some type of filter to this indicator ?

Thanks in advance

bayuveneo:
Mr Mladen..
Would you please add some type of filter to this indicator ?

Thanks in advance

Here is this one first (usual set of 3 filter types)

mladen:
Yes.

Mladen is there any way we can put this indicator "Vertex Alerts NMC" on the main chart window (like volume is displayed) please?

Dimi.A:

Mladen is there any way we can put this indicator "Vertex Alerts NMC" on the main chart window (like volume is displayed) please?

Dimi

We can not, sorry. That way of drawing indicators is not available in metatrader

mladen:

Dimi

We can not, sorry. That way of drawing indicators is not available in metatrader

mladen:

Dimi

That's ok. Thank you for the reply. 

Out of all the great indicators on Forex TSD throughout the years, I really would like to ask you which one do you use in your trading? I mean, if you had to chose just one indicator out of all the ones you've coded, which one would be your bread and butter indicator?

If I had to guess, I think your favourite is Chaos Visual 1.4!

mladen:

Here is this one first (usual set of 3 filter types)

Thanks so much mr Mladen :)
Would you please add "Dynamic momentum oscillator - of stochastic" with filter option too ?

bayuveneo:
Thanks so much mr Mladen :)
Would you please add "Dynamic momentum oscillator - of stochastic" with filter option too ?

Here is the "Dynamic momentum oscillator - of stochastic" with filter option too

Reason: