EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 781

Vlad72:

please.
how do you navigate in it? what is what?

strangerr:

Question for all: what do you mean by mm and what kind of mm you use, preferably in a simpler way, on your fingers)))

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Манименеджмент

wiki to help

strangerr:

Question to all: What do you mean by mm and what type of mm you use, preferably in a simpler way, on your fingers)))

The risk on a set of trades is no more than 20% (i.e. on stops, if there is no stop - then the risk is 100% of course). In each individual trade the risk is a maximum of 5%. But this is for me an ideal.

strangerr:

Question for everyone: what do you understand by mm and what kind of mm you use, preferably a simpler explanation, on your fingers)))

I understand it this way: stoaplos should not be more than 2-5% of the depo, but that's me, and others may choose other figures.

if i'm wrong, don't judge me too harshly i'm new ))))))

Vlad72:

I have a hard time closing a losing position psychologically. That's why I try not to put stop-losses, but to enter lots, of course I try not to keep them for more than 2-3 days, because if I entered the trade correctly and the price went the wrong way, it returns at the end of this period, it is not a trader's mistake.
In 2-3 days the price can jump 180 pips and not come back as I have been doing for 3 months now.

strangerr:

Question to all: what do you mean by MM and its variety used, preferably explain in an easier, on the fingers))))

In my understanding MM:

Deposit for example 1000$, in work I will keep no more than 2 transactions each way of 0.1 lot. When I have 2000$ I will think))))

Not that. Suppose we have a deposit of 1000 with a leverage of 100, the deposit at 0.1 lot is 200, the minimum lot is 0.01. What is the maximum lot? What is the maximum allowed loss per one trade in $? When the deposit is reached, how much bigger is the lot and by how much? etc.

Vlad72:

In my understanding of MM:

Deposit for example 1000$, in work I will keep no more than 2 transactions each way of 0.1 lot. When there will be 2000$ I will think)))

Theoretically with 1000$ it is advisable to trade no more than 0.05 lot... as the market can calmly stroll 40-50 pips against you on a correction or a small information surge. With MM your stop loss will just merge, which should be within this range.

strangerr:

Not that. Suppose we have a deposit of 1000 with a leverage of 100, the deposit at 0.1 lot is 200, the minimum lot is 0.01. What is the maximum lot? What is the maximum allowed loss per one trade in $? When the deposit sum is reached, by how much and what lot is increased? etc.
Depends on the size of SL But in any case the loss should not exceed 2-3% in a transaction. Suppose that according to your calculation SL is in the zone of 40 pips. You can lose no more than 20-30$ that means the lot size is no more than 0.1

seolink74:
The price can jump 180 pips in 2-3 days and not come back as I have now been doing for 3 months
So you're letting the price float? So you have a deal that's not covered?
When you enter a lot (a pair is formed) the minus was minimal, after that period, if you see that the trend is gaining momentum, I close the pair.
Reason: