Elite indicators :) - page 1283

I certainly want to maintain the decorum of this forum and dont want to post something and get banned :(.
Please advise if this can be posted for the benefit of all.

Cheers
GK

Here is the youtube link for any one who is interested to check about this strategy/indicators :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5_IR0IEp7Q

Cheers
GK 

Wulong10:

I know, but there are that many things to do, right now I have no time for trading matters, watching some foot ...

22 players who do not have to trade, all they do is chase the ball and when they finally have it, they shoot it away and they earn a hell of a lot of money with this crazy game ... 

Zlatan earns 49.000€ per day, the little heulboje Messi 99.000€ per day! But don't be envious. Some guys you never heard of (and are quiet untalented) earn also a big amount of money on the Isle of Brexit. So, we had the chance ;) No, I think we both (or most of us) don't want to be in the limelight.

I always hear intradaytrader is the hardest jobs and that they can retire at the age of 45. The second part sounds nice, but who says first has no clue IMO. I can imagine harder jobs, e.g. trainer of some clones of his own :)

GK1965:

Here is the youtube link for any one who is interested to check about this strategy/indicators :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5_IR0IEp7Q

Cheers
GK 

:)

As far as I see, "TR" indicator is one of the indicators from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179924 (other name of course :))

:(...... Thank you !  I forgot the fact that I am with a genius here :(.

Hello Friends ;

i'm Using CCI this type on custom Time Frame and very succesful, Price type open therefore dont repaint

but i need custom timeFrame instead of classical timeFrame.

What do you think friends ?

dear Mladen can you do this? 

Files:

krelian99:

Zlatan earns 49.000€ per day, the little heulboje Messi 99.000€ per day! But don't be envious. Some guys you never heard of (and are quiet untalented) earn also a big amount of money on the Isle of Brexit. So, we had the chance ;) No, I think we both (or most of us) don't want to be in the limelight.

I always hear intradaytrader is the hardest jobs and that they can retire at the age of 45. The second part sounds nice, but who says first has no clue IMO. I can imagine harder jobs, e.g. trainer of some clones of his own :)

We, traders always have to be cautious, but we have to be talented too mostly to make a system that works, also be patient and train hard ....and have a good money management. Here we are lucky to be privileged to have good indicators.

A football trainer ? Some have to work hard to get to the top, those who are at the top also earn a lot of money, for instance that really crazy José Mourinho.

SbtErturan:

Hello Friends ;

i'm Using CCI this type on custom Time Frame and very succesful, Price type open therefore dont repaint

That indicator is specific

Since it uses buttons for time frames, I can not predict all the custom time frames that can be used in some combinations, hence, custom time frames, when a set of buttons with known time frame meanings is used can not include custom time frames too

SbtErturan:

Hello Friends ;

Hello, how do you get that indicator to work on mt4? Does not work when i attach it to my chart.

themountain90:

Hello, how do you get that indicator to work on mt4? Does not work when i attach it to my chart.

Press the buttons (in the right side) for which time frames you want to see the values
Reason: