Elite indicators :) - page 1254

Fresh_Prince:
MLADEN could You please answer my request about Trend direction and force index https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/3686-elite-indicators/page836#comment_1813300
I do not have the source of version 4_3

mladen:
I do not have the source of version 4_3 

Maybe some previous versions? 

Fresh_Prince:

Ok

Will do that with version 4_2

mladen:

Ok

Oh, thanks a lot in advance, Mladen!!! 

mladen:

Ok

I hope MRTOOLS will be so kind to me as always for to exchange source code with you of ver 4.3 because this latest ver already having VHF filter included.

regards

Fresh_Prince:
Oh, thanks a lot in advance, Mladen!!! 

Here is the version with the newest set of averages

mladen:

Thank You very much Master!!!

mladen:

And what about adaptiveness? You removed it from the latest version, Mladen? And also - is it possible to add your latest filters?

Fresh_Prince:
And what about adaptiveness? You removed it from the latest version, Mladen? And also - is it possible to add your latest filters?

I did not remove it from the last version. As I told already : I do not have the version 4_3 on my PC

As of filters : no filters for that one. It does not suite the calculation (since it must react the fastest it is possible) and will not add to it

mladen:

I did not remove it from the last version. As I told already : I do not have the version 4_3 on my PC

As of filters : no filters for that one. It does not suite the calculation (since it must react the fastest it is possible) and will not add to it

Ok. got it! Thank you!
Reason: