Elite indicators :) - page 1087

mladen:
Adjust the filter (set it to greater value for symbols with bigger basic values)

sorry Mr.mladen is there any way to solve this issue because the default parameter of 25 is gives sharp signal on my trading system & it avoids sideways please solve this............

TRADERSM:
Mr.mladen this the version i use

We shall have to wait on mrtools for that (I do not have the source of that indicator to compile it with older build of metatrader)

TRADERSM:
sorry Mr.mladen is there any way to solve this issue because the default parameter of 25 is gives sharp signal on my trading system & it avoids sideways please solve this............

That is the way how step indicators work. Whatever default parameter is set, you will have to adjust it to symbol

PS: default filter is 0.5 not 25 - do not confuse price smoothing period with the filter

mladen:
We shall have to wait on mrtools for that (I do not have the source of that indicator to compile it with older build of metatrader)

Thankyou Mr.mladen

mladen:

That is the way how step indicators work. Whatever default parameter is set, you will have to adjust it to symbol

PS: default filter is 0.5 not 25 - do not confuse price smoothing period with the filter

Thankyou Mr.mladen its cleared

TRADERSM:
Mr.mladen thankyou for your indicators

but i have some problems with (volatility quality v2.3 )

i post the screen shot please solve the issue why the difference for same time frame chart Thankyou

TRADERSM

indicator working well with me,just adjusted filter values,it is more sensitive.

Files:
filter_0.1.png  170 kb
filter_0.5.png  168 kb

mntiwana:

TRADERSM

indicator working well with me,just adjusted filter values,it is more sensitive.

Thankyou mntiwana

Mr.mladen please give the ( CCI ) STEP oscillator link

TRADERSM:
Mr.mladen please give the ( CCI ) STEP oscillator link

Dearest MLADEN,

very rare tools on step cci indicators,can you please manage time for adding all new prices with user friendly make up,possibly with smoothing factor to this step cci indi,thanks.

regards

stepma_of_cci.mq4

Files:

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

very rare tools on step cci indicators,can you please manage time for adding all new prices with user friendly make up,possibly with smoothing factor to this step cci indi,thanks.

regards

stepma_of_cci.mq4

It will be done (a bit later) - CCI needs to be replaced with custom CCI for that

Reason: