Experiments ... - page 46

mntiwana:

Hi shreck

You misunderstand and over estimate me,i am not sir,i am learner here same like you,sir is only MLADEN here :)

regards

Not a "sir" either :)

mladen:
:-)!

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

so many and many thanks for launching the first IFT CCI.as it was expected (from my side),it giving good results,and bravely competing with "IFT STOCH SHADOW 1_6",though still at its first birth stage.and i am sure it will be winner when it will have all latest prices and a choice for filters.

i don't know about coding physicality and compatibility,just i wish,if possible "cci nma alert mtf 1.2" might be used for IFT CCI as it have all popular accessories (new prices+filter+nma) already ..... but all in all you knows better and decide best way.

regards

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

Dear Mntiwana,

Kindly share the template of this chart, it will be very useful for me.

T/Y in advance

babumsj2gmailcom:

Dear Mntiwana,

Kindly share the template of this chart, it will be very useful for me.

T/Y in advance

Always try to mention thread name,page and post number for to easy search and access,it is hard and joke to solve the puzzle by scratching all around,:)

mladen:
 Dear Mladen and 

mntiwana,

You guys rock thank you for the good work here. 

mladen:

Here is a version with arrows added

re the chart in post 447 on page 30--

I tried to duplicate the chart but was unsuccessful.

Do you remember what you used for the property settings?

Thank you for all your help. 

michaelB:

re the chart in post 447 on page 30--

I tried to duplicate the chart but was unsuccessful.

Do you remember what you used for the property settings?

Thank you for all your help. 

It is all defaults expect the average type is double smoothed Ahrens average and the average period is set to 25 (not the default 0 in the parameters)

mladen:
It is all defaults expect the average type is double smoothed Ahrens average and the average period is set to 25 (not the default 0 in the parameters)
Got it !!  Thanks again.

michaelB:
Got it !!  Thanks again.
Happy trading :)

mntiwana:
Some body have to take this responsibility to run the forum,who can be other than you and who deserve more than you :)
:-)
Reason: