Elite indicators :) - page 1059

casaliss:

Hi Mladen

correlations - macd to price 2.mq4

adding mtf and level zero alert

thanks

Hi Casaliss, added mtf and zero cross alerts.

correlations_-_macd_to_price_2_mtf__alerts.mq4

GADEY:
Hi mladen,

Could you modify the attached indicator as CANDLE FORMAT INDICATOR with ALERTS. Currently this indicator is in Line format.

I need Green colour candle in place of blue colour line and Red colour candle in place of red colour line.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Murali

Murali, made this one.

thierryrsi_cci_2_candles_mtf__alerts_2.mq4

Thanks Mrtools,

This indicator worked for me.

How can i get a few MT4 indicators coded to work on NT 7 or Multicharts? Thanks in advance

nbtrading:
What would happen if some other averages would be used to calculate McGinley (not just the 4 built in average)?

McGinley dynamic average still suffers with a problem when a price is 0. So, it is suitable for regular symbols values (when there is no 01 value) but that is all. If you try to apply it as smoothing to some other indicators, it will fail. It did not get popular for reason : average that can handle some values and can not others is very limited

So, I would recommend that we move on. We can use the version we have now for symbols and keep using it for that. But just that. Any other development would run into a brick wall sooner of later due to the nature of that indicator

HELLO MLADEN,

Compliments of the season and thank you very much for been a blessing to so many.

Please can you kindly update the RSI SUMMED HISTO UNLIMITED 1.02 which had 18 different averages to a new version using the current 30 and additional 30 smoothed variety.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR INVALUABLE SERVICES.

Averages filtered stochastic that can use the 30 types of averages (and 30 double smoothed types) for filtering as well as for signal line calculation : stochastic_averages_filtered.ex4

mladen:
Averages filtered stochastic that can use the 30 types of averages (and 30 double smoothed types) for filtering as well as for signal line calculation : stochastic_averages_filtered.ex4

Thank you Mladen.

very useful for scalping.

HELLO MLADEN,

Please in my request in post 10608 I meant AVERAGES RSI SUMMED HISTO UNLIMITED 1.02

Hi mladenis it possible to make the ADX indicator MTF??? It will be good for scalpers of lower time. thank you in advance.

Reason: