Elite indicators :) - page 1012

mladen:
derfel

Try it our now : tdi-mtf-zz_band_1.mq4

PS: had to disallow showing lower time frames in a higher time frame chart (anyway, that is meaningless to show due to loss of too much significant data)

Thanks a lot mladen, fast and perfect as always. What would we do without you (and mrtools)?

Meanwhile, there are a lot of rsi-with-bands indicators floating around. Now I have one more to play with. Still searching which is best

Thanks a lot and have a nice evening

derfel

derfel:
Thanks a lot mladen, fast and perfect as always. What would we do without you (and mrtools)?

Meanwhile, there are a lot of rsi-with-bands indicators floating around. Now I have one more to play with. Still searching which is best

Thanks a lot and have a nice evening

derfel

derfel

the important is that we have found out what is going on and why

Happy trading

Hello, you could add arrows in the price chart window. thank you.trend_scalp_jurik_-_delayed.mq4

(empollón)

Hmmm, it gets even better ...merci beaucoup !

Hope you have a great day, Mladen and Mrtools ...

Could you please add some thingies to this enclosed Slope Divergence TSI, seems a crazy and good one. So, an extra option for histo (I'm not into histo, but I might use this one only), of course also with slope coloring and if possible, a drop down list of the new averages.

Thanks !

Wulong

Files:

Thanks a million !!!!!!

Writing this here as an information :

All of you have noticed that now nobody except admins and mods can not access elite and advanced section. That is the reason why we are not posting right now. But since that state will be drastically changed very soon, as soon as that is resolved, all will be clear why the wait period. In the meantime we are going to continue business as usual in the other parts of forex-TSD forum

Continuing ...

Upgraded dynamic rsi (shorter, code, more user friendly, some possible problems with alerts solved... ) : dynamic_rsi_4_alerts.mq4

Files:

Dynamic balance pivot points upgraded and optimized : dynamic_balance_point_pivots_2.mq4

Upgraded DWMA & jma oscillator (multi time frame version with alerts) : dwma_amp_jma_oscillator_mtf_amp_alerts_2.mq4

Reason: