Elite indicators :) - page 1005

Hi, I kindly repeat wish for update, upgrade an userfriendlyness of allfisher transform and inverse please. Thank you. Kiko

GADEY:
Hi all,

I am using supertrend candles which I am finding very useful but the alerts were not working properly.

Can you please rectify the alerts issue for this indicator.

Regards,

Murali

Murali

The answer to your post was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

kiko12:
Hi, I kindly repeat wish for update, upgrade an userfriendlyness of allfisher transform and inverse please. Thank you. Kiko

Kiko

Those indicators are not using the averages that we are using (those are, coding wise, completely different things). The problem with those is that they would need to be rewritten completely in order to make possible to use the kind of changes that you need

Hi mladen,

I tried using the indicator attached by you at supertrend thread but I am not getting alerts for that indicator. Kindly advice.

Regards,

Murali

GADEY:
Hi mladen,

I tried using the indicator attached by you at supertrend thread but I am not getting alerts for that indicator. Kindly advice.

Regards,

Murali

Murali

You are right. Posted the correct version here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Hi Mladen,

Now indicator alerts are working fine. Thanks for the prompt and fast response.

Regards,

Murali

Hello Mladen-Mrtools.

Would you be so kind as to add the new prices to the enclosed Coppock indicator ?

I can't think of other interesting thingies you could add, maybe you have some more ideas than me ...

Thanks.

Wulong

Files:

Many thanks for your fast and friendly work !!!

mladen:
Here is a version of parabolic SAR that uses averages for input (29 types) and you can chose 18 types of prices :

Mladen:

MTF not working

talaate:
Mladen: MTF not working

Talaat E

Re-download it now from the original post, it is updated and now it works

PS: the interpolation is left out for now on purpose. Considering some other time of interpolation for these types of indicators (when the values are all in segments)

Reason: