Elite indicators :) - page 937

fxdream:
mladen

mrtools,

This indicator has a possible refresh issue - please see pic. Please help fix the issue and kindly add the option for push notifications. Thank you.stochastic3_v6.mq4

fxdream

Try it out now (can not test it in back test since it is a multi time frame indicator) : stochastic3_v6.01.mq4

Files:

mladen:
fxdream Try it out now (can not test it in back test since it is a multi time frame indicator) : stochastic3_v6.01.mq4

Thank you. It's working fine now.

mladen:
David Here is a version that does like you described : ibs_rsi_cci_v4_histo.mq4

mladen,

Thank you so much for all of your help.

I wonder if you would be so kind as to take another look at this histo version of the IBS_RSI_CCIv4 indicator that you recently made for me.

It seems that condition 1 where default is above smooth or zero line, color the line dark green is not quite right on the histo version.

It appears on your histo indicator that the dark green starts when default is only above zero line instead.

Same with condition 3 where default is below smooth or zero line, color the line dark red is not quite right on the histo version.

It appears on your histo indicator that the dark red starts when default is only below zero line instead.

I would very much appreciate it if you could take another look at this. Am I looking at the indicator incorrectly?

Thank you so much for your patience and kindness and for everything that you do to help me and all of us on the forum.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mladen,

Thank you so much for all of your help.

I wonder if you would be so kind as to take another look at this histo version of the IBS_RSI_CCIv4 indicator that you recently made for me.

It seems that condition 1 where default is above smooth or zero line, color the line dark green is not quite right on the histo version.

It appears on your histo indicator that the dark green starts when default is only above zero line instead.

Same with condition 3 where default is below smooth or zero line, color the line dark red is not quite right on the histo version.

It appears on your histo indicator that the dark red starts when default is only below zero line instead.

I would very much appreciate it if you could take another look at this. Am I looking at the indicator incorrectly?

Thank you so much for your patience and kindness and for everything that you do to help me and all of us on the forum.

traderdp

David

Try it out now : ibs_rsi_cci_v4.01_histo.mq4

The conditions are like this now (E0 == "Default", E7=="Smooth") :

if (E0>E7 && E7>0) { huu = 1; continue; }

if (E0>E7 || E0>0) { hud = 1; continue; }

if (E0<E7 && E7<0) { hdd = 1; continue; }

if (E0<E7 || E0<0) { hdu = 1; continue; }

Files:

mladen:
Try it out now : ibs_rsi_cci_v4.01_histo.mq4

The conditions are like this now (E0 == "Default", E7=="Smooth") :

if (E0>E7 && E7>0) { huu = 1; continue; }

if (E0>E7 || E0>0) { hud = 1; continue; }

if (E0<E7 && E7<0) { hdd = 1; continue; }

if (E0<E7 || E0<0) { hdu = 1; continue; }

mladen,

thank you so much for the quick reply. the condition 1 seems great but I think there is still a problem with condition 3. I have included a pic. on IBS_RSI_CCI regular indicator the white line is default, red line is smooth and green dotted line is zero line.

thanks so much for all your help. I really appreciate it.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mladen,

thank you so much for the quick reply. the condition 1 seems great but I think there is still a problem with condition 3. I have included a pic. on IBS_RSI_CCI regular indicator the white line is default, red line is smooth and green dotted line is zero line.

thanks so much for all your help. I really appreciate it.

traderdp

David

David

Where you placed the lines, it obeys the first rule you have stated :

"if Default is above Smooth or zero line, color the line dark green"

It never can reach this condition

"if Default is below Smooth or zero line, color the line dark red"

because of the previous rule in cases when default is above zero line and bellow smooth (the previous rule excludes it in those cases). Please check the conditions again - the way they are now, they have to be revised

mladen:
David

Where you placed the lines, it obeys the first rule you have stated :

"if Default is above Smooth or zero line, color the line dark green"

It never can reach this condition

"if Default is below Smooth or zero line, color the line dark red"

because of the previous rule in cases when default is above zero line and bellow smooth (the previous rule excludes it in those cases). Please check the conditions again - the way they are now, they have to be revised

mladen,

Thank you so much for pointing out the shortcomings of my original conditions. I apologize for wasting your time by not taking that into account before.

Then Condition 1 would be Default moves from below to above either Smooth or zero line and

Condition 3 would be Default moves from above to below either Smooth or zero line.

Thank you once again for all of your patience and tremendous help.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mladen,

Thank you so much for pointing out the shortcomings of my original conditions. I apologize for wasting your time by not taking that into account before.

Then Condition 1 would be Default moves from below to above either Smooth or zero line and

Condition 3 would be Default moves from above to below either Smooth or zero line.

Thank you once again for all of your patience and tremendous help.

traderdp

David

Trying to simplify :

If default > smooth

1 -If default < 0 dark green

2 - If default > 0 bright green

If default < smooth

1 - If default > 0 dark red

2 - if default < 0 bright red

is that correct?

Hello sir/madam i am new to forex i dont know if post here which indicator do you recommend from elite section for Binary Option Half Hour trades. thanks alot

mladen:
Trying to simplify :

If default > smooth

1 -If default < 0 dark green

2 - If default > 0 bright green

If default < smooth

1 - If default > 0 dark red

2 - if default < 0 bright red

is that correct?

mladen,

I would like to keep the bright green and bright red only for conditions 2 and 4 as they have special significance.

So is it possible to create conditions 1 and 3 as I outlined in my last post which I list again ?

Then Condition 1 would be dark green when Default moves from below to above Smooth or Default moves from below to above zero line and

Condition 3 would be dark red when Default moves from above to below Smooth or Default moves from above to below zero line.

Thank you so much for your kind attention and patience with me on this. I really appreciate all of your efforts to help me as always.

traderdp

David

Reason: