Elite indicators :) - page 905

Can you fix this indicator , i noticed that all the arrows made by the indicator comes up in the object list on the chart, hope its called that ( ive got swedish language on mine) so you are able to change the arrows around and stuffs . + i think it will slow down the computer.

hope you understand what i am trying to tell you.

secondly i noticed that i dont get alertet on every arrow that appears on the chart.

Thanks for your help!

nlma_mp_v7.1.mq4

Files:

timmyhanke:
Can you fix this indicator , i noticed that all the arrows made by the indicator comes up in the object list on the chart, hope its called that ( ive got swedish language on mine) so you are able to change the arrows around and stuffs . + i think it will slow down the computer.

hope you understand what i am trying to tell you.

secondly i noticed that i dont get alertet on every arrow that appears on the chart.

Thanks for your help!

nlma_mp_v7.1.mq4

timmyhanke

In the case when the indicator is in a separate window, the only way that it can draw arrows in a main (or any other) window, is to crate an object. That can not be changed (not in mt4 nor in mt5)

hi mladen,

Did you have a test version for me? (By the RSi-EMA filter Stoch)

Thank you for your reply.

Adaptive stochastic

Adaptive stochastic (one more indicator in the new series of adaptive indicators) : adaptive_stochastic.ex4

It seems to be useful, but probably some parameters playing should be done for optimal results (depending on the trading style of course)

mladen:
Adaptive stochastic (one more indicator in the new series of adaptive indicators) : adaptive_stochastic.ex4

It seems to be useful, but probably some parameters playing should be done for optimal results (depending on the trading style of course)

Mladen

This is awesome indicator, may I emphasis on your note "..but probably some parameters playing should be done for optimal results..": yes indeed for all indicators of stochastic theorem parameters are very important according to time frame and trading symbols (currency pair, metals, indices and so on).

However, would you please add MTF and Alerts and arrows with option of arrowonfirstbar=tru/false

Thanks

mladen:
timmyhanke In the case when the indicator is in a separate window, the only way that it can draw arrows in a main (or any other) window, is to crate an object. That can not be changed (not in mt4 nor in mt5)

Ah i see.

But i dont get alerts on every arrow that appears on the chart . could you fix that ?

mladen..

have they forgotten me?

TraderRob28:
mladen.. have they forgotten me?

No, I did not

It will be posted as soon as it is finished

timmyhanke:
Ah i see. But i dont get alerts on every arrow that appears on the chart . could you fix that ?

Ah i see.

But i dont get alerts on every arrow that appears on the chart . could you fix that ?nlma_mp_v7.1.mq4

Files:

timmyhanke:
Ah i see. But i dont get alerts on every arrow that appears on the chart . could you fix that ?nlma_mp_v7.1.mq4

timmyhanke

It needs to be rewritten

Reason: