Elite indicators :) - page 903

mladen:

TraderRob28

You can not get an average of one period : an average of one period is the value itself. That is what I was talking about : that there is no reliable way of determining / quantifying sideways and trending markets

ok...Thanks for the info.

Again what learned.

How you doing with the EMA RSi & Stoch?

I wish you a pleasant evening.

You're doing a brilliant job.

Thank you

TraderRob28:

ok...Thanks for the info.

Again what learned.

How you doing with the EMA RSi & Stoch?

I wish you a pleasant evening.

You're doing a brilliant job.

Thank you

Working on it

mladen:
Working on it

Fantastic...You are the best.

Added interpolation to Better Bollinger bands_mtf+alerts+ma_nrp-2nmc.

timmyhanke:
Can you add Alerts to this indicator , becuse if you change the Adx Vma period to 2 it stats to look alot like a step ma , and i like that indicator but it dosnt work for me , hope this works better .

Sorry if i post to much on this thread , i just want to find something that works great in forex trading.

Thanks for everything your helped me with so far!

adxvma_-_mtf_amp_zigzag_nmc.mq4

Timmyhanke, added alerts.

TraderRob28:
i found this in the inet...

Sideways Alert Indicator is a very effective tool to indicate sideways conditions on live charts and to determine its levels. It helps us trade within the range or trade the breakout or just simply to filter out sideways market conditions.“

But I don't know whether it works in the M5 TMA centered band .

Is only a demo version. I think it will be calculated on the price level. (breakout trading)

Yes

That is the same case : it takes trends from 9 time frames and calculates "average" trend. Now a question : is the 1 minute trend same weight as 1 month trend? We can not calculate "average" trend that way, since the trend on lower time frames hardly means the same as on higher time frame

mladen:
Yes That is the same case : it takes trends from 9 time frames and calculates "average" trend. Now a question : is the 1 minute trend same weight as 1 month trend? We can not calculate "average" trend that way, since the trend on lower time frames hardly means the same as on higher time frame

you post it twice?

TraderRob28:
you post it twice?

TraderRob28

Yes

There were some problems with posts with contained quoted posts with pictures. I was showing to developers what happens in that case. They solved one part, now they are working on another part that needs to be solved

mladen:
TraderRob28

Yes

There were some problems with posts with contained quoted posts with pictures. I was showing to developers what happens in that case. They solved one part, now they are working on another part that needs to be solved

Ah Ok....

what do you say to the adx?

It is however a good trend-strength indicator.

it could identify the sideways trend. --> if the ADX under the 30 zone= sideway, over 30-40 weak trend, over 40 strong trend, under 15 wait.... filtered with DI+over DI- --> UP Trend, DI-over DI+= Down trend....

Would that work?

Can you do this?

--a ADX Signal Info Indicator (according to these criteria)

thanks for your answer

TraderRob28:
Ah Ok....

what do you say to the adx?

It is however a good trend-strength indicator.

it could identify the sideways trend. --> if the ADX under the 30 zone= sideway, over 30-40 weak trend, over 40 strong trend, under 15 wait.... filtered with DI+over DI- --> UP Trend, DI-over DI+= Down trend....

Would that work?

Can you do this?

--a ADX Signal Info Indicator (according to these criteria)

thanks for your answer

That could work - will make something and than we can test it

Reason: