Elite indicators :) - page 893

flox:
hy ,Mladen i fund this indicator :kayakkal_normalized_volatility.mq4 . Kan you put please, arrows and alert wen the trend (blu line and bar is close) touch the red or green line, as in picture. And kan you make same corection tu the code bicause not work so well.... Thank you very much

flox

That is not a trend showing indicator. It is a normalized atr and should be treated as a measure of volatility not to find out the trend. As you can see there are only 3 effective lines of code - there is nothing that can be corrected in that indicator

You can see some description about that indicator here : Normalized Volatility Indicator

Upgraded triangular ma atr bands (with some code changes that will clear up some possible problems with the new mt4 + different way of treating alerts) : triangularma_centered_bands_mtfalerts-2_nmc.mq4

So you can not put the arrows on this indicator ?

flox:
So you can not put the arrows on this indicator ?

flox

Did you read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ?

I can put arrows on it, but that is a directionless indicator : arrows would not mean what they mean in a normal trending indicator and placing the arrows would just mean that the volatility is increasing or decreasing - not the direction of the trend

ok, i understand . Thank you for all yor indication....

Upgraded ans simplified (code wise) trend direction & force index : trend_direction_amp_force_index_nmc.mq4

I need this indicator to alert when the slopes changes colour , it dosnt do that right now , ive had it on for 1 day buy it didnt alert me at all.

ama_slope_alerts.mq4

Files:

timmyhanke:
I need this indicator to alert when the slopes changes colour , it dosnt do that right now , ive had it on for 1 day buy it didnt alert me at all. ama_slope_alerts.mq4

timmyhanke

Try using this one : Download Forex-Tsd File - Advanced Kaufman AMA 1.01.mq4 . Set the jurik filter to 1 and they should give the same values

It dosnt give me the same results as the indicator i posted.

timmyhanke:
It dosnt give me the same results as the indicator i posted.

timmyhanke

This is what I got when I attached the indicator you posted :

Files:
ama_slope.gif  80 kb
Reason: