Elite indicators :) - page 654

tamaraofx:
Hello mrtools,

what is the buy/sell codes for those green and red dots?

Regards,

Paul

Hello Paul,

The buy (green)diamond is when the cci is crossing the oversold zone and the sell (red) diamond is when the cci is crossing the overbought zone.

To Mladen, ND, MrTools and all fellow traders,

Wishing you a successful 2014.

A very special "Thank you" to Mladen for all the help and kindness accorded me this past year. You are a Star.

Also best wishes to your respective families.

Sincerely,

Hi Mladen

I trust that all is well on your side of the world and that you are gearing up with your family & friends to usher in a fantastic 2014 year!! I sure am with my wife, dogs & loyal best friends Jack Daniels & Johnnie Walker!!

Could you please add in the standard alerts package (alerts on zero-cross//alerts on current//alerts message etc.) to this version of the MACD Lines indicator?

All of the very best New Year wishes to you and the Forex TSD team and your respective families!!!

Sylvester & Pauline Augustine

Files:

CHT Value Chart

Thanks, mrtools,

Happy New Year......

How about this indicator. Shall I use buffer3>8 for sell and buffer3< -8 for buy?

Also, the indicator doesn't print on two windows with different timeframe. Kindly check.

Thanks much.

Paul

Files:

tamaraofx:
Thanks, mrtools,

Happy New Year......

How about this indicator. Shall I use buffer3>8 for sell and buffer3< -8 for buy?

Also, the indicator doesn't print on two windows with different timeframe. Kindly check.

Thanks much.

Paul

Happy New Year, Paul if you want to use a version of Value Chart would recommend you use Mladen's version in advanced section, it has a magic Number feature if you want more than one value chart on your screen just make sure you have a different magic number for each version.

From the code of the version you posted think that is the problem with that version it has no unique ID for every version you have on a chart.

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

I trust that all is well on your side of the world and that you are gearing up with your family & friends to usher in a fantastic 2014 year!! I sure am with my wife, dogs & loyal best friends Jack Daniels & Johnnie Walker!!

Could you please add in the standard alerts package (alerts on zero-cross//alerts on current//alerts message etc.) to this version of the MACD Lines indicator?

All of the very best New Year wishes to you and the Forex TSD team and your respective families!!!

Sylvester& Pauline Augustine

Sylvester

As far as I see the lines are drawn ib this one on a crosses of a zero line. Why not using some of the existing macd indicators that has already all the things you need from macd built in (what makes this macd specific)?

mladen:
Sylvester As far as I see the lines are drawn ib this one on a crosses of a zero line. Why not using some of the existing macd indicators that has already all the things you need from macd built in (what makes this macd specific)?

Hi Mladen

The lines are perfect on this one and my preference is to use this one after having reviewed the others on site. I am requesting that you include the standard alerts of "pop-up message" & "sound-alert" please.

Regards

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

The lines are perfect on this one and my preference is to use this one after having reviewed the others on site. I am requesting that you include the standard alerts of "pop-up message" & "sound-alert" please.

Regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

Here you go Happy new year

Hi Mladen

I hope that you & the Forex TSD team had a great New Year celebration!!! It seems like like the New Year has endowed you with even "more ingenuity" - MACD Double ( ...... looks more exiting than my Jack Daniels double on ice)

This new MACD Double looks very interesting (especially it's speed .... wow)!! I would appreciate you please adding the features of vertical lines on zero-cross coupled with the standard message alerts package so that I can compare this side by side with the last version of MACD lines that you made.

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Files:

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

I hope that you & the Forex TSD team had a great New Year celebration!!! It seems like like the New Year has endowed you with even "more ingenuity" - MACD Double ( ...... looks more exiting than my Jack Daniels double on ice)

This new MACD Double looks very interesting (especially it's speed .... wow)!! I would appreciate you please adding the features of vertical lines on zero-cross coupled with the standard message alerts package so that I can compare this side by side with the last version of MACD lines that you made.

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

Here is a version with alerts and lines added

Reason: