Elite indicators :) - page 637

Hi Mladen/MrTools

Is there a version of this Fx Correlator indicator (attached is $-cross version) designed specifically for the "Yen-crosses"? If not could you please make a Fx Correlator for the "Yen-crosses".

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Files:

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen/MrTools

Is there a version of this Fx Correlator indicator (attached is $-cross version) designed specifically for the "Yen-crosses"? If not could you please make a Fx Correlator for the "Yen-crosses".

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

As far as I know, there is no such version

mladen:
Sylvester As far as I know, there is no such version

Hi Mladen

From the notes that I've read from Snowski (much further back) this Fx Correlator was designed just for the USD-crosses. Could you please check this tool out for me to see if it can be used as a multi-currency tool? Of course I fully understand that for each Fx pair I would need to type in what I want it to specifically compare (unless this could be automated to read accordingly).

Thanks

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

From the notes that I've read from Snowski (much further back) this Fx Correlator was designed just for the USD-crosses. Could you please check this tool out for me to see if it can be used as a multi-currency tool? Of course I fully understand that for each Fx pair I would need to type in what I want it to specifically compare (unless this could be automated to read accordingly).

Thanks

Sylvester

Sylvester

I believe that it has already been answered. It can not be made a multi currency simply because that indicator is made based on experience and not on some strict math formula. We would need such "experience rules" for each and every currency in order to make it possible to calculate such currencies

Hi Mladen/MrTools

Please find attached a "Currency Power Indicator" that I got from a friend. It shows graphically the combination of "power-lines" for EUR, GBP, USD, & JPY. I stand corrected but do think that this particular tool is based on mathematical calculations (of sorts - you guys know more about that stuff).

I would like to find out if you could modify this tool so that it ONLY DISPLAYS the PAIR being compared (of course across the permutation of the 4 major currencies mentioned) and displays on the right hand side of the indicator window their names correspondingly colour-coded.

Thanks & have a great Sunday!!!

Regards

Sylvester

PS. I do realize that I'm getting pretty close to asking you to get the indicator to make my coffee as well.

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen/MrTools

Please find attached a "Currency Power Indicator" that I got from a friend. It shows graphically the combination of "power-lines" for EUR, GBP, USD, & JPY. I stand corrected but do think that this particular tool is based on mathematical calculations (of sorts - you guys know more about that stuff).

I would like to find out if you could modify this tool so that it ONLY DISPLAYS the PAIR being compared (of course across the permutation of the 4 major currencies mentioned) and displays on the right hand side of the indicator window their names correspondingly colour-coded.

Thanks & have a great Sunday!!!

Regards

Sylvester

PS. I do realize that I'm getting pretty close to asking you to get the indicator to make my coffee as well.

Sylvester

That is a different thing than the Correlator

Quite frankly I have no idea what is that indicator showing or how is it calculated

Custom built Moving Average EA

Hello Mladen,

Trust you had a great weekend.

Is it possible to change the current Moving Average EA as per MT4, so that it works on a Tr.Envelope-principle rather than having to set the Shift which is not as accurate, plse? (Highs and Lows)

I am finding a shift of 10 to be almost as good as the basic Tr.Env. but it is not ideal.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Files:

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Trust you had a great weekend.

Is it possible to change the current Moving Average EA as per MT4, so that it works on a Tr.Envelope-principle rather than having to set the Shift which is not as accurate, plse? (Highs and Lows)

I am finding a shift of 10 to be almost as good as the basic Tr.Env. but it is not ideal.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

ValeoFX

That EA opens an order in two cases :

When previous open current ma opens a buy

When previous open > current ma and previous close < current ma opens a sell

As af as shift is concerned : it does not matter at all what shift is applied to MA since the current value of the ma will always be the same (and that is the value that is used for comparison). Attaching a very simple indicator (the _test 1) that will show you that whatever shift you set for the moving average it will not change the value that is tested. Only if the bar tested for the value is changed, the value tested will be changed to

Also made a change in the EA (added an option to chose which bar to test - default is set to 1 - first closed bar - now) Try it out with that option first

Files:

mladen:
ValeoFX

That EA opens an order in two cases :

When previous open current ma opens a buy

When previous open > current ma and previous close < current ma opens a sell

As af as shift is concerned : it does not matter at all what shift is applied to MA since the current value of the ma will always be the same (and that is the value that is used for comparison). Attaching a very simple indicator (the _test 1) that will show you that whatever shift you set for the moving average it will not change the value that is tested. Only if the bar tested for the value is changed, the value tested will be changed to

Also made a change in the EA (added an option to chose which bar to test - default is set to 1 - first closed bar - now) Try it out with that option first

Thank you Mladen. You are indeed a blessing to us all; me in particular. I like the lessons on top of that.

Much appreciate you.

Custom built Moving Average EA

Good morning Mladen,

Further to our conversation yesterday, could you possibly add the facility of pre-selecting the STOP and TP Values on the EA, please?

Also, for you kind consideration I attach a screen-print to show you why I am so keen on the Hi/Low-option; it will cut out a considerable number of false entries.

Continued success to you.

Reason: