Do you want to have an easy trade?

Well if you want to have an easy trade, you need to concentrate in learning how to apply fundamental and technical analysis in your decision making. This is the best way to know when is the right time to close and hold your position.

Would you believe that there is formula in trading currencies?

In my opinion, I would not believe because Forex is all about timing, you just need to wait and see how does your trading method works.

It is said that Buffet told that he "always exits too soon". If it is true (the statement) it wold mean you have to predict when you have (want) to exit once you have entered a market already - to know everything from the start to the end

Isn't that always like that : first comes the learning (everything forex related) and only then the work

I do not think there is any easy way to trade we have to coprate with market and adjust trades accordingly. There is no shortcut in forex trading .I had my own strategy ,i trade when market is not volatile so that i can handle my positions effectively.

Melle:
Well if you want to have an easy trade, you need to concentrate in learning how to apply fundamental and technical analysis in your decision making. This is the best way to know when is the right time to close and hold your position.

All traders, I think, want to have an easy trade. But of course, there is no easy thing in this world. You have to work hard to make things the easy way. In the case of Forex trading, the only way to make it easy is to have more knowledge about it. And in order to have more knowledge, you have to work hard for it. This includes visiting various Forex sites and forums, interacting with other traders and trying a demo account.

Melle:
In my opinion, I would not believe because Forex is all about timing, you just need to wait and see how does your trading method works.

yeah I agree with timing and just stick to a trading strategy that works for you.Just be patient to wait and see when is the right time to close and hold your position.

Reason: