MQLPRO stoc/cci/VB intraday scalping system - page 2

I think as you..

ElectricSavant:
hey oiler is that you?

Why is this in the EA section?

ES

Heartnet

ElectricSavant:
moderator....please leave this thread here...I know that this character disguised as the handle, "fx-indicators" will be banned now that you know....but I want to expose him for what he really is...I can take it from here. ES

E S

There are many new traders who want to learn from this thread.Think about newbees and other people

Stop being a waste of space as usual!

Fx-indicators

ElectricSavant:
Here is oiler spamming fxstreet.....look familiar? MQLPRO stoc/cci/VB intraday scalping system - Forex Forum - FXstreet.com

There is no spamming .Just sharing the knowledge for free.

Some lovely pips for the experienced scalper ...trading with the trend lines TRADING IN THE DIRECTION OF THE INTRADAY TREND

The three top indicators are free and adequate to do the job , along with a few drawn trend lines .L O L

FX-INDICATORS

Files:

fx-indicators:
There is no spamming .Just sharing the knowledge for free...FX-INDICATORS

It is the most ironical words I even heard in my life from commercial seller who is selling everything everywhere and attacking anyone who disagrees with his selling everywhere and everything.

Gee oiler...what was trade2wins reason for banning you?...you state in your "holier-than-thou" post below I think...was trade2win the evil? or was it you?:

T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

ohh...lookey here...I guess the Fisherman has not banned the Forex Warrior yet...look familiar folks? Doesn't oiler get around?....He is such a sharing person...

MQLPRO stoc/cci/VB intraday scalping system - Forex Trading | MetaTrader Indicators and Expert Advisors

Thank you for the compliment .Sharing and giving is good.Makes me feel better.I enjoy giving

Fx-indicators

ElectricSavant:
Gee oiler...what was trade2wins reason for banning you?...you state in your "holier-than-thou" post below I think...was trade2win the evil? or was it you?: T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

All these think of me as the oiler , but somehow he was also banned for giving many systems and expert advisors

T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

Fx- indicators

Reason: