Elite indicators :) - page 416

Mladen

ok, thanks again.

bebeshel:
Mrtools, I like this indicator, but what is the difference between Averages Length and Bands Periods? for example if we choose different?

They are the both the same and i shouldn't have done them that way to save any confusion, this is corrected version.

averages__bands_corrected.mq4

Mrtools

ok, thanks.

"ergodic cci Non Lag channel"

Mrtools, could you make this indicator :

"ergodic cci Non Lag channel"

Thanks, and

Merry Christmas,... , to all members.

RSI trendline indicator?

hello, is there anybody that can program thisind-td-demark-3-1_eng.mq4 demark indicator here to draw it's trend line on the standard mt4 RSI indicator in the indicator window for RSI?

thank in advance

Edit: never mind. found one in the free section that i wanted!

Files:

Blessed Christmas MrTools

Dear MrTools and family,

Wishing you a Merry Christmas. Thank you for your assistance during this past year.Much appreciated as always.

Sincerely,

Blessed Christma ND

Dear ND,

Wishing you and your family a Blessed Christmas. Thank you for your support this past year.

Sincerely,

I wish to all celebrating it a Merry Christmas and a very, very best of all new years.

Mladen

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year to All!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas + Request

Merry Christmas to all and the Team at TSD!

Could you please have a look at this indicator after christmas? I would like to havetrendalt.mq4 a pop-up alert with arrows (to make a visual check) on open of a new candle when

1. the candle before closed above / under zero line

2. the candle before candle 1. closed at zero line

I don't know why but some indicator alerts don't work with my Rangebar Charts - is this alert possible with them?

Thank you

Files:
trendalt.mq4  3 kb
Reason: