Elite indicators :) - page 239

This one is a result of a problem bbjurek and me ran into with one version on Ehlers "mama" indicator (it turned out that it was a wrongly coded "mama", but pointed out the "step" nature of the correct "mama" indicator)

So I was wondering how can it be smoothed. Using "classical" approach would be the fastest but then it would just add more an more lag as the required smoothing period grows. So decided to do something else : "mama" is a variation of ema - it is adapting the smoothing coefficient in ema calculation and since that adapting produces sudden jumps, the resulting indicator is like that too - "step like". Hence, what is smoothed is not the result but the smoothing coefficient and the results is not bad at all : lag added compared to non smoothed mama is minimal and even larger smoothing periods are good. Here is a comparison :
no smoothing (SmoothAlphaless than or equal to 1)
smoothing 5
smoothing 100
Crosses lag added by this kind of smoothing is obviously low, and the result is much smoother than the original indicator, so the goal is reached. Now let see how useful "mama" is

"SMOTHING 100"

I like that. Never mind I got it. I just wanted to be the first to ask about your mama. the ma that it. Thanks Mladen the mama looks great and im sure it will be very useful.

digital jurik mtf and alerts

Been meaning to post these but kept forgetting !Histo version digital on jurik mtf with alerts!

Mr Tools Thanks a Million!!!! I thank you for getting back to me so fast.

Mr Tools I was wondering if there is a Super Trend Bars indicator that has a Jurik Filter like with the Brain Trend Indicators? The reason is because I am use ing the super trend bars to help me stay in the trend while using the Brain Trend Jurik System. Like the pictures here. I was thinking a Super Trend Bars with Jurik would do a better job. What do you think.

ismael360:
Mr Tools I was wondering if there is a Super Trend Bars indicator that has a Jurik Filter like with the Brain Trend Indicators? The reason is because I am use ing the super trend bars to help me stay in the trend while using the Brain Trend Jurik System. Like the pictures here. I was thinking a Super Trend Bars with Jurik would do a better job. What do you think.

Don't know here's the Superbars on jurik, to me looks like Brain trend on jurik by itself doing a better job.As far as staying in the trade night try Mladens High Low channel smooth!

Regards

tools

Hi MLADEN

Was wondering if there is a mtf version of the VQ_bars

cant find it .

if no can you make one

thank you..

Files:
vq_bars.mq4  1 kb

Hi everyone,

i'am trying to load the adaptive ssa band v1.4 that needs opening coronacycleperiod v2.1. MT4 is unable to do it saying : "cannot open coronacycleperiod v2.1" i checked the name is exactly the same.

Any idea.

ps: the corona byitself works perfectly.

Thanks Again Mr Tools.

I do use Mladens HiLo Channel Jurik but the Histogram too help me filter out the entries. You guys are truly the best at what you guys do. You both never stop amazing everyone and it's great that you and Mladen keep taking MT4's abilities further and further. Thanks again.

Files:

mladen:
Mike

Here you go

I am guessing that this is what you want since the indicator from your attachment is empty

regards Mladen

Thank you MLADEN but i was looking for the MTF version

do you have one?

best regads

Reason: