Elite indicators :) - page 62

Linuxser, I have downloaded the T3-CCI and T3-MA and neither of them update on my PC. Any suggestions, please?

Secondly, what is the significance of the Fibonacci factor 0.618 in this indicator? I have changed mine to 0.50 and find better results, but I still would like to hear why this factor was "factored in?"

Thanking you in advance.

Anyone please............

I would like to "smooth" an indicator which we put together of the RSI-4 crossing the RSI-8. Mine does seem to work in a sense, but when I change the smoothing from 3 to say 1, it makes no real difference; just moves the graph up.

My thinking behind this is that by "smoothing" it by 3, it will give me an idea of what the M15-TF with a normal RSI-4/8 would look like. This one is already helping, but it is NOT right.

Would any of you experts kindly assist me?

Thanking you in advance.

PS. Please excuse the long name, but that has a purpose for me at present among the experimental ones.

Hands at work Valeo and for two post. Let see first if it's some platform V problems.

Linuxser:
Hands at work Valeo and for two post. Let see first if it's some platform V problems.

Hi Linuxser,

Could you please explain what you mean by ......"Hands at work Valeo and for two post?"

Thanks.

Hi Valeo. Sorry, my tipping mistake two= both.

I'm testing the T3's and about your last post I misunderstood the content. I thought it was a coding problem.

New(more smoothed) version of NonLagMA.

New inputs:

A_Factor -Amplitude factor = 0...1.0 (ex. 0.7)

S_Factor -Smoothing Factor (works like average period (can be negative and should be integer): -2...5)

G_Factor -Geometric (hyperbolic) factor = 0...1.0 (ex. 0.5)

Files:

Thanks a lot.

I updated links on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178673 (post #2).

ValeoFX:
Linuxser, I have downloaded the T3-CCI and T3-MA and neither of them update on my PC. Any suggestions, please?

Secondly, what is the significance of the Fibonacci factor 0.618 in this indicator? I have changed mine to 0.50 and find better results, but I still would like to hear why this factor was "factored in?"

Thanking you in advance.

Well, I've tested on the strategy tester and real time these indicators which V15/16/17 and works fine.

Linuxser:
Well, I've tested on the strategy tester and real time these indicators which V15/16/17 and works fine.

Hi Linuxser, In spite of what you are posting here, mine simply does NOT update. I am not trying to tell you how to suck eggs, but have you actually sat in front of the screen watching the T3MA performing? The last time I refreshed it was yesterday @ 12h00 on the H1-chart. As of this time this morning, it was still sitting there.

However, I see you mention V15/16/17 which I do not have. I just downloaded what was on your Post. Any chance of referring me to these newer versions? I only want the T3MA as I cannot see any advantage of running the T3-CCI unless I am missing the boat completely.

Best wishes.

ValeoFX:
Hi Linuxser, In spite of what you are posting here, mine simply does NOT update. I am not trying to tell you how to suck eggs, but have you actually sat in front of the screen watching the T3MA performing? The last time I refreshed it was yesterday @ 12h00 on the H1-chart. As of this time this morning, it was still sitting there.

However, I see you mention V15/16/17 which I do not have. I just downloaded what was on your Post. Any chance of referring me to these newer versions? I only want the T3MA as I cannot see any advantage of running the T3-CCI unless I am missing the boat completely.

Best wishes.

Interesting question. Send me the indicator you have and if it's possible the platform version you're using. You got my email .

Reason: