All John Ehlers Indicators... - page 56

Corona trend vigor indicator

Files:

Dear Mladen ,

is it possible to modify this indi ( CCI ) implementing divergences ( hidden and regular ) ?

Thanks in advance.

tampa:
Corona trend vigor indicator

Is there a description how this indicator can be used?

nbtrading:
Is there a description how this indicator can be used?

Some explanation you can find here : Corona Charts . But, in general, corona charts are rather difficult to trade (similar to swami charts - until I added generic swami value, it was just a nice picture)

soglasen swami....

andreatrade:
Dear Mladen ,

is it possible to modify this indi ( CCI ) implementing divergences ( hidden and regular ) ?

Thanks in advance.

Andreatrade, I did something very similar while ago, so find attached cci_divergence indicator and I guess you know how to add with iCustom function CyclePeriod value to CCI.

Files:

hey sorry but i am new. do you know what code ".mq4" is? thx

cbelectric:
hey sorry but i am new. do you know what code ".mq4" is? thx

You have 2 versions of the indicator, the compiled one "EX4" we couldn't modify it.

And you have the ".MQ4" the source, so we can modify it.

fxbs:
igorad's mama as osc

Dear Mladen / Mrtools

Attached indicators doesn't work properly in mtf mode! Please check picture where indicators set Daily TF on M30 chart and it is not working!

Is it new build problem or anything else, can it be fix for new build ?

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode:
Dear Mladen / Mrtools

Attached indicators doesn't work properly in mtf mode! Please check picture where indicators set Daily TF on M30 chart and it is not working!

Is it new build problem or anything else, can it be fix for new build ?

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode

Try simply changing the time frame back and forth and it will show values (it needs to download all the missing data - I tried it that way and they worked).

One warning message that you get when compiling is benign (it does not influence the execution of the indicators). Otherwise those indicators should be rewritten completely in order to make them work as usually muli time frame indicators should work

Reason: