All John Ehlers Indicators... - page 50

Swami CCI_v1

Files:

Mladen,

Do you think Adaptive Super Smoother Ribbon with Alerts will be useful for traders?

Regards

skn:
Mladen,

Do you think Adaptive Super Smoother Ribbon with Alerts will be useful for traders?

Regards

A "regular" adaptive super smoother ribbon posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178821/page7

Thanks Mladen, helpful and generous as ever.

Regards

mladen:
And a super smoother macd (once when the super smoother is made as function it is easy to make a macd out of it) This one has even the signal line calculated as super smoother

Hi MLaden,

I am planning on using your Super Smoother MACD in an EA and also in an Indicator to calculate MACDs for several time periods, M5 through D1. Is it better to use an iCustom call of the indicator for each time frame or alternatively incorporate the code into the EA and Indicator as functions and manage the required buffers manually using resize and testing on the number of bars. Your concept of using the second dimension of the array would greatly simplify the control process.

I would assume the function concept is more efficient.

Thanks,

Tzuman

Tzuman:
Hi MLaden,

I am planning on using your Super Smoother MACD in an EA and also in an Indicator to calculate MACDs for several time periods, M5 through D1. Is it better to use an iCustom call of the indicator for each time frame or alternatively incorporate the code into the EA and Indicator as functions and manage the required buffers manually using resize and testing on the number of bars. Your concept of using the second dimension of the array would greatly simplify the control process.

I would assume the function concept is more efficient.

Thanks,

Tzuman

Tzuman

I agree that the function approach is better but there are some thing that need to be recoded then : the Bars should be replaced with some variable of your own. other than that I think that there is no other obstacle to use it in an EA internally without having to use the iCustom() call

Good variation of Laguerre filter

mladen:
Tzuman I agree that the function approach is better but there are some thing that need to be recoded then : the Bars should be replaced with some variable of your own. other than that I think that there is no other obstacle to use it in an EA internally without having to use the iCustom() call

Thanks for the confirmation, it is appreciated

Tzuman

Roofing stochastic 2

Upgraded roofing stochastic (variable smoothing period made possible in this indicator + some changes in the look and feel of the indicator made). It makes it a bit more flexible to use (foxed smoothing period is not giving us a choice what to do, this way we are controlling all the parts of the calculation)

Hibert sine wave (by igorad)

Files:
Reason: