Multi pair indicators - page 54

Mendel:

Thanks, Mladen

But, sorry still can not work, when I compile it and find many errors. 

You are using the wrong version

The version I posted is compiling with only 6 warnings (which are all benign). Download the indicator from my post and attach that indicator to the chart since it works as it should work (as it is seen on the example)

mladen:

You are using the wrong version

The version I posted is compiling with only 6 warnings (which are all benign). Download the indicator from my post and attach that indicator to the chart since it works as it should work (as it is seen on the example)

Thanks,

I use Version:4.00 Build 1010

Regs. 

Mendel:

Thanks,

I use Version:4.00 Build 1010

Regs. 

Does not matter what build you use (I use build 1.012 which is even more strict as far as some issues are concerned)

That version that is posted compiles with only 6 warnings. Use the version I posted since it works

mladen:

Does not matter what build you use (I use build 1.012 which is even more strict as far as some issues are concerned)

That version that is posted compiles with only 6 warnings. Use the version I posted since it works

Very strange, I compile and have 57 errors, 16 warnings.

Mendel:
Very strange, I compile and have 57 errors, 16 warnings.
use nmc ver.that is not producing any errors with me even.

mntiwana:
use nmc ver.that is not producing any errors with me even.

Hi mntiwana,

Yes, I use nmc ver. to compiled.  So I guess, maybe use different system languange to occur such problem.

I use Tradiational Chinese Win 10 system.

Mendel:

Hi mntiwana,

Yes, I use nmc ver. to compiled.  So I guess, maybe use different system languange to occur such problem.

I use Tradiational Chinese Win 10 system.

No need to make any code change (Change system locale in your Win10)

GhostWolf:

Hello, Mladen!

I coded this multi-pair MA trend indicator:

Where you see the "value1,..,value7" is where % of the overall trend strength is supposed to show.

Each of the nine arrows for any given pair has a value: UP = 100, MID-UP = 75, MID = 50, MID-DOWN = 25, DOWN = 0.

So the value1 representing GBPUSD.c should be (25+50+100+100+50+0+0+0+0)/9=36,11%.

Is it possible to put this into to the code? I tried but failed.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

GW

Of course that it can be done. But without the code itself all I can do is give advice : when you draw an arrow, immediately add to some sum. And that sum should then be used for your average

Hello, Mladen!

I coded this multi-pair MA trend indicator:

Where you see the "value1,..,value7" is where % of the overall trend strength is supposed to show.

Each of the nine arrows for any given pair has a value: UP = 100, MID-UP = 75, MID = 50, MID-DOWN = 25, DOWN = 0.

So the value1 representing GBPUSD.c should be (25+50+100+100+50+0+0+0+0)/9=36,11%.

Is it possible to put this into to the code? I tried but failed.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

GW

mladen:
Of course that it can be done. But without the code itself all I can do is give advice : when you draw an arrow, immediately add to some sum. And that sum should then be used for your average
I am sorry. This is the code. I have tried to do it several times but cant seem to nail it the correct way.
Files:
Reason: