All John Ehlers Indicators... - page 25

newdigital:
It depends on the settings.

Try GBPJPY and it will work.

Besides, as I see - the second version of this indicator is here Re: Обратное преобразование Фишера

I have tried second version and the same problem.However it works at GBP/JPY as you recommended, not for EUR/USD .

Please read the post just above the post with your question for explanation

regards

mladen

forex_tsd_:
I have tried second version and the same problem.However it works at GBP/JPY as you recommended, not for EUR/USD .

mladen:
To avoid that "flat line" showing instead of showing "normal" value, un-check fixed minimum and maximum in the indicators properties and then you are going to get something like the second one on the picture. The problem is simple : cyber cycle is not too good to be "inverse fisher-ised" - for symbols with values smaller then 100 it can not reach the extremes (+1 and -1 in this case) and since it is not a kind of oscillator as Stochastic and RSI are (with known minimum and maximums) I am not sure of the usefulness of doing the inverse fisher on cyber cycle indicator

So do you mean the logic behind inverse fisherised of cyber cycle indicator is flawed? İt is like inverse fisherising MACD, correct?

Yes, almost the same

If you look at the attached document by John Elhlers you can see (between the lines, of course ) that even he was aware of that problem. It is not a just a chance that he decided to use those values (page 5 of the document) for inverse fisher of cyber cycle (almost perfect 100 as a basis for cyber cycle calculation, as you can see, and for some reason, he decided not to use the same data as in RSI example at page 3:))

John Ehlers sometimes does that : he invented a lot of very useful indicators but from time to time he does not bother with "details".

biddick:
So do you mean the logic behind inverse fisherised of cyber cycle indicator is flawed? İt is like inverse fisherising MACD, correct?

The devil is in the details, thanks.

To avoid that "flat line" showing instead of showing "normal" value, un-check fixed minimum and maximum in the indicators properties and then you are going to get something like the second one on the picture.

The problem is simple : cyber cycle is not too good to be "inverse fisher-ised" - for symbols with values smaller then 100 (even then it is time frame dependable) it can not reach the extremes (+1 and -1 in this case) and since it is not a kind of oscillator as Stochastic and RSI are (with known minimum and maximums) I am not sure of the usefulness of doing the inverse fisher on cyber cycle indicator

Files:
inverse.gif  12 kb

Thank you Mladen, I have missed the point

Abhasfx

Hai all...

Anyone here is all masters..

I just newbie ....

Want to share something if maybe you have seen before...

This belkhayate sistem with perfect timing in...CCI Kino perfect setting from ABHAfsx but he did not want to share it.....

I just one to find the perfect indicator or setting that will show us the perfect entry of this repaint indicator from OAN System....

Me not good

Actually have some problem with cci kino's setting...

Not same on all pair and broker..

Thanks for helping....

There is a misunderstanding position here. He made a screnshot of a perfect position. It is not for all the time. Do not waste your time. A friend gave the setting before. Look at past posts.

Mesa8

Here is a help of MESA8 Ehlers indicators

MESA8 Add-On Help File

Does anybody has a code for BandPass indicator ??

Krzysztof

Reason: