All John Ehlers Indicators... - page 57

mladen:
secretcode

Try simply changing the time frame back and forth and it will show values (it needs to download all the missing data - I tried it that way and they worked).

One warning message that you get when compiling is benign (it does not influence the execution of the indicators). Otherwise those indicators should be rewritten completely in order to make them work as usually muli time frame indicators should work

Thanks Mladen for reply and info

I tried as you mentioned but it did not work less then 30 TF in mtf mode, though it works in non mtf mode in all TF so no problem

Best Regards

secretcode

secretcode:
Thanks Mladen for reply and info

I tried as you mentioned but it did not work less then 30 TF in mtf mode, though it works in non mtf mode in all TF so no problem

Best Regards

secretcode

secretcode

Here is one properly coded multi time frame mama

Have a nice weekend

Files:

mladen:
secretcode

Here is one properly coded multi time frame mama

Have a nice weekend

Great! Thank you very much Mladen for mama!

Really appreciate your expertise and generosity

Have a great weekend

secretcode

MAMA oscillator

Here is the oscillator too (there are no signal dots at this one - the signal is simply when it crosses zero line - those dots from the old versions are actually that : crosses of zero line)

Files:

mladen:
Here is the oscillator too (there are no signal dots at this one - the signal is simply when it crosses zero line - those dots from the old versions are actually that : crosses of zero line)

Mladen

Thanks a lot for mama oscillator

Yours Sincerely

secretcode

Dear Mladen,

I commend you for your invaluable help across the piece and for your staying power !

Forgive me writing, but I wanted to take a sounding. I have monitored Ehlers' sites and caught his video on Big Mike's site. He showed 2 indicators - MESA Cycle and the MESA Momentum. They appear good compliments and he uses them on his stock-spotter site. On writing I was told these are propriety indicators. I followed up and was told similar non-propriety indicators would be available in his new book. I have this now and while there are no such named indicators, I was told that "MESA cycle is functionally similar to a band pass filter" and " MESA momentum is like a combination of a roofing filter and an inverse Fisher transform".

I wondered what your view on the above indicators is and if you had any ideas on creating the similar indicators mentioned. I am presuming you caught Mr Ehlers video on Big Mikes Forum - if not I can provide a copy.

Best Regards

Nigel Philpott

Nigel99:
Dear Mladen,

I commend you for your invaluable help across the piece and for your staying power !

Forgive me writing, but I wanted to take a sounding. I have monitored Ehlers' sites and caught his video on Big Mike's site. He showed 2 indicators - MESA Cycle and the MESA Momentum. They appear good compliments and he uses them on his stock-spotter site. On writing I was told these are propriety indicators. I followed up and was told similar non-propriety indicators would be available in his new book. I have this now and while there are no such named indicators, I was told that "MESA cycle is functionally similar to a band pass filter" and " MESA momentum is like a combination of a roofing filter and an inverse Fisher transform".

I wondered what your view on the above indicators is and if you had any ideas on creating the similar indicators mentioned. I am presuming you caught Mr Ehlers video on Big Mikes Forum - if not I can provide a copy.

Best Regards

Nigel Philpott

Nigel

For mesa cyle see this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173071/page33

Will check if there is a mesa momentum

Dear Mladen,

Thank you very much for responding so swiftly and for the helpful link. Do I presume that "R-MESA_Instant_Spectrum.mq4" is another name for MESA Cycle ?

Regards

Nigel

Nigel99:
Dear Mladen,

Thank you very much for responding so swiftly and for the helpful link. Do I presume that "R-MESA_Instant_Spectrum.mq4" is another name for MESA Cycle ?

Regards

Nigel

Nigel

I do not know

MESA is a commercial product and, as far as I am aware of, the code of it was never published

Mladen,

That explains a fair bit - many thanks

Nigel

Reason: