Forward testing-OK, What about Live Trading-Help

Hello

The program that I have backtests, forward tests, and now I wish to set it to go LIVE Automation. How is this done please?

Thank you in advance.

Huckleberry

I've been looking about the forum and articles, but have not seen how to attach the EA to my account. I did contact the broker, and he said contact the forum. lol

The program backtests/forward tests, and now I want to penny test. Live Automation

Thanks

If you've forward tested, then it should be easy.

It's like a forward test (adding EA to a real time chart) but with a real account rather than demo account.

Thank You Brewmanz

To Drop And Drag the EA to the demo chart is for demo purposes. You are saying that there is a LIVE MetaTrader chart also.

All I need is to Drop And Drag to the LIVE MetaTrader chart.

I'll need to contact my broker again to find the LIVE chart? If all this is true Brewmanz, please give thumbs up.

Thanks for your reply and info.

Why couldn't my broker help me with this when I called him?. Scratch my head on that.

Huckleberry

When you start MT4, it logs on to your broker (and currently as a demo account)

Once you get a real account, you will need to changing MT4 login to log in to you live account.

AFAIK it's not possible to run one instance of MT4 using both demo & live account

Thank you Brewmanz

Yes I have had an account for almost two years. Just have managed account manually. Would like to try automation now that program has completed first phase.

So I'll check with my broker to learn how to change login from demo to live.

Thank you again

Huckleberry

Reason: