10points 3.mq4 - page 315

Hi David,

I'm from Malaysia as well. Nice to know you, how do u find this 10.3 version at https://c.forex-tsd.com/smiles/biggrin.png

Sound good for EU and GU?

Thanks

Steve

davidke20:
5 years ++ backtest result on latest 0.03 version on EURUSD (H1) with 90% MQ.

Revision trade after bar closed, and will never initiate trade on the same bar again. Less profitable, but avoided buy high/sell low situation.

Regards

David

tgt123:
Hi David,

I'm from Malaysia as well. Nice to know you, how do u find this 10.3 version at https://c.forex-tsd.com/smiles/biggrin.png

Sound good for EU and GU?

Thanks

Steve

No comment Steve, its your account, I do not responsible and will not comment on EAs. Use at your own risk. If it works for you, then you thank god. Even if it doesn't, it only prove another way that EA wouldn't work that way.

Regards

David

newdigital:
So, I am using this EA in 2 ways:

- as semi-automatic system with MACD alert confirmation (you can see results on my posts above);

- fully automatic way: I attached this EA to Metatarder to many charts.

Fully automatic way: 149.87 dollars in profit (demo) since market open today till now.

semi-automatic with MACD alert: no any trades yet for today.

Please find updated statement forsemi-automatic way of trading with MACD alert confirmation. I find this way of trading is very very comfortable and safe: I am receiving the signal 50 or 30 minutes before Ea will open the order to decide to trade or not (this decision should be taken by simple technical analysis by the other indicators).

- semi-automatic method of trading by EA: from this page till this page (EA, settings, MACD alert indicator, explanation and so on).

- the version I am using: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page208

This method of trading is very good for me as

I can moderate the forum,

and in the same time

I can do forex calendar,

and in the same time

I can do elite section,

and i the same time

I can code

and ...

I can go to the other room of the house

I can watch TV and so on

And in the same time:

I can trade simultaniously: I will get alert and I will still have 50 or 30 minutes to decide to trade or not.

Files:
10pips.htm  117 kb
10pips.gif  6 kb

It is the indicators I am using for technical analysis + forex news + D1 chart.

Files:

Newdigital,

Do you have a job? Or do you trade for a living? You sure seem to be doing alot of things online I'm just curious.

And it is - fully automatic way (timefilter = true).

Statements attached.

Files:
10point003.zip  80 kb

whitesand:
Newdigital, Do you have a job? Or do you trade for a living? You sure seem to be doing alot of things online I'm just curious.

Did you get tired with my posts?

Many people are trying to find something which is good to use for every day so I think this EA is good. It is only necessary to know how to trade it.

whitesand,

It is good EA. Why this thread need to be forgotten? Only because people did not find the way about how to use this EA?

I found the way and i am posting.

newdigital:
Did you get tired with my posts?

Many people are trying to find something which is good to use for every day so I think this EA is good. It is only necessary to know how to trade it.

whitesand,

It is good EA. Why this thread need to be forgotten? Only because people did not find the way about how to use this EA?

I found the way and i am posting.

Yes it's not a bad EA but I gotta say that you also pick the right trade too at the moment. Sooner or later one of those trade will go the other way and won't come back. With the risk you are trading with only maxtrade=5 you shouldn't lose much but should lose most of the profit gain. I had a demo going with this EA and that happen on the gbpusd pair.

I agree. But I am not trading all the signals. When I am getting alert so i am deciding to trade or not. If I decide to trade so I will switch EA on for this pair. If I get loss so I will think that my technical analysis was bad one. It is only depends on technical analysis and the news. Because 50 minutes is enough time to decide to trade or not. If I like to trade manually so this EA will help me.

davidke20:
Wow ND. Wasn't know you're paying this much attention here. Anyways, after reading your notes, I've come up with the alert EA(no trading function) that will suit 10p3v0.01 and v0.02. Plz feel free to play with it.

Regards

David

Do I have to attach additional MACD EA/indicator in order the 10points 3 to work?

Also, would you mind elaborating the settings in this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page208

Reason: