10points 3.mq4 - page 448

Hi leandar,

Let's check this idea first https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page298 and after that - we can implement your next idea,ok?

MrTools created 2 versions according to our ideas, we will make some beta testing just to see how it will work, and new versions of EA will be posted/uploaded on this thread by next week.

After that - we can see your next idea concerning silver or stocks, and concerning to use "Andrews pitchfork" to disable / enable "buy" or "sell" based on trend.

Let's do it step by step.

Trading is continuing on separfated accounts for EURUSD and USDJPY.

Just for information:

Files:
10p_2911_2.jpg  266 kb
10p_2911_1.jpg  151 kb

Thank you very much MrTools and Newdigital, waiting for bete test result.

newdigital:
Check the indicators.

besides - check MT options:

Metatrader - Tools - Options:

- enable EA - yes

- disable experts when ... - no

- allow live trading - yes

- ask manual confirmation - no

- allow dll imports - yes

- confirm dll - no

- allow external ... yes

Click on EA face on the chart - and the same:

- confirm dll - no

- allow external ... yes

Besides, if you can backtest this EA (if EA is backtested) so it should work. During the backtesting - you can see the errors ("indicator [name] not found" and so on).

Hi newdigital,

I've tried back testing and its working perfectly. In fact version 1.02a is very profitable. How come it is still not trading on my hotforex demo account? Please help me. thanks.

mrtools:
You might need to change your vhf level to something like .5, because Ea will only open trade if price is below vhf level, so usually a good idea to put the T3_VHF on the pair and time frame you are testing to get an idea, about a good level to set in your Ea.

Thanks mrtools,

Can you teach me step by step how i can change the vhf level. I thought the T3_VHF indicator loads automatically. How can I change it? Please help me.

If it is backtested so it should trade.

Check min lot size for your demo account (0.1 or 0.01?), check - how often EA is traded (it is not traded often), M1 timeframe? (I am using M1 timeframe), and check it once again:

- enable EA - yes

- confirm dll - no

- allow external ... yes

- confirm dll - no

- allow external ... yes

---------------

Do you remember - it was margin call for EURUSD and deposit lost up to 160 dollars?

So, it is 290 dollars for now Slowly recovering

By the way - USDJPY is the best pair for now to trade this EA.

Files:

If it is backtested so it should trade.

Check min lot size for your demo account (0.1 or 0.01?), check - how often EA is traded (it is not traded often), M1 timeframe? (I am using M1 timeframe), and check it once again:

- enable EA - yes

- confirm dll - no

- allow external ... yes

- confirm dll - no

- allow external ... yes

---------------

Thanks newdigital,

It has the same settings you recommended. And the minimum trading is 0.01 in hotforex. Back testing works perfectly using this EA. But it is still not trading in my demo account. Is there any other settings that I can make changes? Begging for your help. Thanks again.

Help

Thanks newdigital,

It was the same with all your suggested settings. Min lot for Hotforex is 0.01. It is perfectly trading in backtesting. Perhaps there are other settings that I need to change for it to work in my demo account. Begging for your help. Tnx

Hi snpacia,

To say the true - I am not thinking on this deep way. I am just checking tghe broker (allowing automatic trades, MT settings, min allowed lot size etc), place indicators and EAs, compile, open chart and attach EA.

And everything works.

As to the other settings or version - check the links from the previous post.

And check about the following: this your broker is allowing automatic trading or not. And what is the name of the pairs? EURUSD? or EURUSD_fx or similar?

If it will not help so I will instal Hotforex metatrader and will try to trade.

Hi leandar,

MrTools created few versions according to some part of our ideas. I am forward testing last fixed version for 1 or 2 days. If everything will be fine and no bug found so EA new version will be uploaded on this thread in the end of this week for example. So, do not need to send it by email and do not worry - I will post it here.

Reason: