Participate world champion with 10point3

Dear all,

I wanted to see what opinion you guys will give me. I've been looking over the World Champion entire morning, and wanted to pick the challenge with 10point3. Don't know whether you guys will agree that I participate with 10point3. Ofcourse, I will share the resources I'm using it. I'm not a MQL programmer, but I have very good experience in currency trading. I know where exactly the previous version of FX_FISH DLM took the hit at the contest. Before we move forward, I will let you guys have my demo login, and I will share my EX4 here, you guys are free to comment and even call me a thief! I will not tolerate people like Kenari05 to abuse the information flow in TSD, therefor, I'm not giving out the detail source code. Please understand.

David

Edited: Below is the EX4 that I've compiled, have a look at it. I don't know whether it will work, because it's only a prototype. If anybody can help me to back test or run the forward test simultaneously, I'm appreciate that. I redesigned the entire 10point3 to make it work well with EURUSD only. You can try it with GBPUSD, I'm sure it will be more profitable, but I'm also sure about the risk is 10 times greater than what I've foreseen. It's no longer 10point, but always 3 and limited to 5lots, that is the requirement of the competition rule.

Demo account started on 2nd January, 2006 : EST1100

Temporary not free to continue demo...

Server: 83.220.163.101:443

85.193.66.29:443

82.179.197.75:443

Files:

Wow you are going to share the ex4 of the ea which has already been shared as source, what a nice guy you are

Files:

davidke20:
Dear all,

I wanted to see what opinion you guys will give me. I've been looking over the World Champion entire morning, and wanted to pick the challenge with 10point3. Don't know whether you guys will agree that I participate with 10point3. Ofcourse, I will share the resources I'm using it. I'm not a MQL programmer, but I have very good experience in currency trading. I know where exactly the previous version of FX_FISH DLM took the hit at the contest. Before we move forward, I will let you guys have my demo login, and I will share my EX4 here, you guys are free to comment and even call me a thief! I will not tolerate people like Kenari05 to abuse the information flow in TSD, therefor, I'm not giving out the detail source code. Please understand.

David

please post your ex4 now. We can backtest first

Foreverold:
Wow you are going to share the ex4 of the ea which has already been shared as source, what a nice guy you are

I'm sorry, I dont mean any offense, and I'm not trying to be nice as well. I modified the 10point3 to work, not for people to take advantage from it. The EX4, you are free to use my setting on it, but I just wanted to make sure no body take it out and sell it. If you dont like, put down the vote and dont even look at my setting, please! If majority people not agree with me to participate the world champion, I will walk away, all I need is opinion whether I can use the EA to participate the world champion.

abrs70:
please post your ex4 now. We can backtest first

Thank you for your support. I'll post the EX4 with my demo account login after new year.

davidke20:
Thank you for your support. I'll post the EX4 with my demo account login after new year.

great. if it works, why not? i may go live with that!!

Ah, has a new Championship been announced already - didn't see anything on the official site?

Foreverold,

Thanks for posting the .RAR!

- - - -

davidke20,

I think you should use it. However, if it wins, I also think you should give the source code to the original author, Mr. Gallindo at elcactus.com.

Pecunia non olet:
Foreverold,

Thanks for posting the .RAR!

- - - -

davidke20,

I think you should use it. However, if it wins, I also think you should give the source code to the original author, Mr. Gallindo at elcactus.com.

Yeah thanks. At the moment I just have the thought to use the system to trade the competition, I dont know whether it works well. But I already have it run with my live account. I guess some of the modification and some of the useful information that I had over the EA is pretty important to make the entire thing work. Yeoeleven is trying to contact A.Gallindo, see whether if we get the approval to participate the competition with his original idea of 10point3. I will continuosly update everybody on the 10point3 that I am using on my live account. We have holidays here until 3rd January, therefor, I'll be posting all my detail information about the 10point3 that I planned to use it for the contest during 4th January, cause I had everything locked up in my office. If I dont get the approval of using the 10point3 to participate the competition, I might still going for the competition with my own system, which is not related to the 10point3 at all. Happy New Year 2007 to everybody and hope I can use 10point3 to prove we're choosing the correct EA for our live account.

davidke20:
Dear all,

David

hi, david

it is ok to parteciapate world champion with 10point3 modified

giapel

(i hope to test your 10point3.ex4)

can some one give link to championship entry?

Reason: