10points 3.mq4 - page 71

10points 3emsjoflo.mq4

yeoeleven:
As previously mentioned I found this version of 10 points 3 from the Lightpatch site and it offers a 1.64 progression and I started testing it last week.

10points 3emsjoflo.mq4

It is not progressing this week as well as the other versions in the previous post but worth looking at to watch the progression.

Using all four recommended pairs starting from .01 with maxtrades10.

John

This EA also fell into a hole overnight when it also closed off all pairs trades after a progression from .01 .01 .02 .04 .07 .11 & .19 again less than the expected MaxTrades10.

I have decided not to continue testing this version.

John

yeoeleven,

I think you are trading too many pairs with little money and therefore you run out of margin and your positions were closed... and thus never could reach MaxTrades 10.

p777m

Trading account

p777m:
yeoeleven,

I think you are trading too many pairs with little money and therefore you run out of margin and your positions were closed... and thus never could reach MaxTrades 10.

p777m

You could be right but in the case of

#1 my account was showing a balance of $2518 Equity $1801

#2 the balance was $6956 Equity $6951.

10points 3emsjoflo.mq4 the balance was $6007 Equity $6006.

2006.11.22 23:30:56 '9001198': order sell 3.20 EURUSD opening at 1.2907 sl: 1.2923 tp: 1.2882 failed [Not enough money] So in #1 account I have run out of money but that did not cause a margin call.

John

Terminator

Thanks John, you are the best!!!!!

hello,

can you use stochastic setting of 30,7,21 at H1 as our entry signal? the rest follow 10p3 method...

Files:
tsd.jpg  91 kb

I just looked at those experts and must say only one thing .. if you want to use experts you must learn to code in mql4, otherwise stay away from all this!!!

I took terminator from elactus web site and 10points3 from this thread. They are very similar, however terminator is coded better.

Now about experts. If you do not set the SL for them, then they will close positions only if you are in PROFIT. This means that these experts are profit making machines if markets moves in your favour, however try to imagine what will happen if the markets will start to move against you. Your positions will never be in the profit, so the expert will not close them. The expert will wait and wait and wait ... how long??? Well, how much money you have??

So there is only one conclusion .. you must always set the SL value for those experts, otherwise you will risk enormously.

The code sometimes is very unclear as well. Fore example:

cnt=OrdersTotal();

while(cnt>=0)

{

OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);

if (OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber() == MagicNumber) // && Reversed==False)

{

Print("Ticket ",OrderTicket()," modified.");

Why we are printing that "Ticket is modified" even if there is no any modification still made?

Also what about money monegement. If we set the mm to zero the expert is still increasing the trading amount, because of this code fragment:

if (OpenOrders!=0) {

mylotsi=lotsi;

for(cnt=1;cnt<=OpenOrders;cnt++)

{

if (MaxTrades>12) { mylotsi=NormalizeDouble(mylotsi*1.5,2); }

else { mylotsi=NormalizeDouble(mylotsi*2,2); }

}

} else { mylotsi=lotsi; }

if (mylotsi>100) { mylotsi=100; }

baggermatsch:
the martingale mm is in principle a nice method. but when u risk the whole time the whole money its a question of time when u loose all.

i think the EA is to indiscriminately when it pick the trades. every time it opend trades. i think it used macd? macd alone u cant trade...

there must be a better way in open the trades and then martingale must stop after 3 attempts 0.1 / 0.2 / 0.4 or 1/2/4 lots. the positive trades must overweight the looses.

Take a look at the "Goblin" EA I posted.

how to code in 10points3, when profit is more than 10, move stop loss to breakeven...??

My faward test

Hi guys

I'm posting my results. I want to post every friday, but tomorrow i will travel, so i post today.

Here is my settings:

10 POINT 3 dinamic Stop

TakeProfit = 30.0

Lots = 0.1

InitialStop = 0.0

TrailingStop = 15.0

MaxTrades = 6

Pips = 15

SecureProfit = 10

AccountProtection = 1

OrderStopProtect = 3

ReverseCondition = 0

risk = 12

Time Frame = M30

Pairs = USDJPY, GPBUSD, USDCHF, EURUSD

10 POINT 3

TakeProfit = 10.0

Lots = 1.2

InitialStop = 110

TrailingStop = 10

MaxTrades = 12

Pips = 15

SecureProfit = 10

AccountProtection = 1

OrdersProtect = 6

ReverseCondiction = 261

risk = 12

Time Frame = M30

Pairs = USDJPY, AUDUSD, USDCHF, EURUSD

Have a good trades... and good weekend...

10_point_3.htm

10_point_3_dynamic_stop.htm

great idea

abrs70:
how to code in 10points3, when profit is more than 10, move stop loss to breakeven...??

Thats a great idea,

Anyone can make the code for us?

Thx

Reason: