10points 3.mq4 - page 15

Hello gents

Can someone tell me if there is a difference between DLMv1.3 and Multi_Lot_Scapler_P_D1_JLY4 code !!! Are these offshoot of 10points 3.mq4 code ??

Appreciate any feedback...

yeoeleven:

I downloaded Multi Lot Scalper P D1 Jul4 a few hours ago and have had really good results. http://elcactus.com/index.php?option=com_mamboboard&Itemid=33&func=view&id=281&catid=2

too soon to evaluate this EA and may have unexpected results but have attached the trading details.

John

After more time it appears that this EA has reached it's maximum openings for each of the 4 pairs and is unable to open further trades with it's original settings.

Now the account is steadily getting further into debit. Without a change in trade direction it will prove to be non profitable.

As far as the difference between these EAs the best way is to go to the forum mentioned and read the posts. Yes they all spring from the 10points 3 and are created by the same person, Alejandro Galindo

John

What chart are you using for your last statement result ?

i had Demo tested the Multi Lot Scalper P D1 Jul4... and found that it went through that account like a hot knife through butter. i was amazed on how quickly it did that. i was reluctant to test another one, but this one seams to do a wonderful job. i am looking forward to shutting this down on friday and running all the numbers.

Trade info.

hawkv:
What chart are you using for your last statement result ?

I am using the Metatrader 4 platform with InterBankFX as the broker for Multi Lot Scalper P D1 Jul4. Using the pairs as recommended USDJPY USDCHF EURUSD GBPUSD on a D1 timeframe. No changes have been made to the original settings.

I am using the Metatrader 4 / StrategybuilderFX platform with Moneytech as the broker for 10points 3 Using the pairs as recommended USDJPY USDCHF EURUSD GBPUSD on a M30 timeframe. Using the latest previously posted settings.

John

forest:
However, from what I have been reading, it has a tendancy to trade along just fine, then one day.... poof! Your account is gone. Here is one testers quote, "Statistical expectation of profit seems excellent. Months of lucrative boredom, interupted from time to time by ghastly hours of sheer terror." LOL..

.. i have been thinking about this.. and i think that the best thing to do here would be to limit the amount of funds that this has to play with..if the account balance starts getting up to high.. pay yourself and keep the balance at a nice safe level... i think that would be the best money management strategy for this ea. IMHO..

10points 3

Trading has continued successfully after having to resort to increasing the MaxTrades to get me out of trouble.

To trade this EA with 4 pairs one needs a big account to cover the odd occasion when it builds up the trades. Over the past 3 weeks I have had to trade at 12.8 units twice. The catch is that if you can afford to trade at that level the account can get back into a profitable situation relatively easily. Since I dropped to MaxTrades5 a week and a half ago I have had to go manually to 7 once. I need to work out what size of account would be needed to trade one pair starting out at .01 unit.

This weeks trade is attached.

John

Files:

wanting to try it live

after testing this on a demo and seeing the results for the past week or so..

i would like to try this on a real account ,

but for some reason when i attached it to a mini account it would not open up trades

.. what am i doing wrong.. all the setting are the same as the demo, and i was only going to try it on 1 pair.. i am having some issues, could someone point me in the right direction..? let me know - going to get some ZZZ's

Mini trading

furious_angel:
after testing this on a demo and seeing the results for the past week or so..

i would like to try this on a real account ,

but for some reason when i attached it to a mini account it would not open up trades

.. what am i doing wrong.. all the setting are the same as the demo, and i was only going to try it on 1 pair.. i am having some issues, could someone point me in the right direction..? let me know - going to get some ZZZ's

It is possible that your setting for the EA contradicts the minimum setting for the broker.

MetaTrader using InterBankFX allows .01 trades.

MetaTrader/SBFX using MoneyTec allows .1 as a minimum.

Use the dropdown price list on the order page, it will advise you of the broker's perameters.

haubentaucher, I think that if we set the MaxTrades to 5, thus not allowing the EA to get itself out of loss we will have to work out a suitable stoploss. I was in that position earlier and still would be in a loss if I had not allowed the EA to increase further.

My current weeks statement is updated below.

Files:

so if it is telling that on this mini account that i have 1.0, 2.0.. i will have to set lots to.. 1.0? yes/no

Reason: